210 - 211 ( END OF ARC 12 )

Rushing home as quickly as possible, Mu Xingchen took a small shovel and went to the field in front of his house. He quickly planted the pepper seedlings. There were still some small peppers that were not picked, and the red ones were dotted on them. The fields look particularly beautiful.

Some orcs saw that Mu Xingchen had brought back something strange, and curiously came forward to ask. Mu Xingchen, who was anxious to go back to the mountain to find other good things, patiently explained, and thought of the orcs before leaving. Terribly powerful.

Then he quickly warned, "If you are going to pull out the peppers, remember to pull them up by the roots, and remember to pick up the peppers if they fall."

Sure enough, not long after Mu Xingchen and Zhan left, several orcs happily went down the mountain together. They also planned to go to the nearby mountain to look for that thing called chili pepper. Although they didn't know it, Chen said it was good. Things to eat! That must be delicious!

And not only these orcs left together, but other orcs also came down the mountain happily.

Since the era we live in now is still a primitive society, the orcs even still eat raw meat, and the resources on the mountain are extremely rich. Until the sky completely darkens, Mu Xingchen and Zhancai return home after harvesting some rice and sweet potatoes.

When I got home, my door was filled with rice and sweet potatoes that had already been picked.

These are the harvests of the orcs who went out today. As for the rice seedlings and sweet potatoes that have not yet fully grown up, they took them to the fields and planted them. The orcs have habitually harvested everything except meat. All the food was brought to Mu Xingchen, who then distributed it uniformly.

After the idea of ​​creating a popular science home for the orcs circulated in his mind, Mu Xingchen silently gave up the idea. After all, the orcs lived together as a group. In the past, there was no excess food storage, and it was all distributed uniformly by the group. Now that there is grain storage, it must be distributed uniformly.

But as time goes by, if more food is stored, the storage room at home will not be enough, and a separate room will have to be built specifically to store the food stored in the clan.

However, building the house can be postponed for the time being. Before winter comes, except for the orcs who guard the fields and bacon, all the other orcs carry bags woven with vines and go to the nearby hills to collect food.

As long as all the rice and sweet potatoes are picked, those that can be transplanted will be transplanted. After a busy week, rice and sweet potatoes are piled everywhere around Mu Xingchen's house, and the field opened in front of his house is also full of rice and sweet potatoes. It is full of rice, sweet potatoes, peppers, and some vegetables.

It is worth mentioning that after searching several hills, we finally found the saponaria tree!

The weather has turned cold. Except when necessary, the orcs keep their animal forms. Even Mu Xingchen is accustomed to using his animal form, but he still likes to use his human form when taking a bath. After all... Zhan's hands are a bit clumsy. , I gave him a bath in his animal form two days ago. Not only did he pull out a lot of hair, but he was also not clean!

After ladling the last pot of hot water into the barrel, Mu Xingchen slapped away Zhan's outstretched hand and reached into the barrel to test the temperature of the water. He felt that it was about the same. Then he stood up and woven vines around the door. The curtain was lowered, and a few more dry logs were put into the fire. He took off his animal skin skirt and prepared to get into the barrel and take a bath with Zhan.