196 - 198

Mu Xingchen lay in Zhan's arms, resting with his back to the stove for nearly half an hour before he felt alive again. What followed was an unignorable hunger, and he felt that the big dick inserted in his back hole also softened. After he got down, he patted Zhan on the shoulder and said, "Put me down. I'll wash the meat and bring it over to roast."

Zhan reluctantly pulled it out of Mu Xingchen's butt.

"Hmm..." The taste of a large amount of semen gushing out was hard to describe. Mu Xingchen bit his lower lip, clasped his fingers on Zhan's shoulders, and raised his butt slightly to allow the contents inside to flow more smoothly.

"I'll help you."

Mu Xingchen quickly slapped Zhan's hand away, "My hands are covered with mud, so you can't put your hands in."

Zhan raised his hand and looked at it. Sure enough, it was covered with mud. He stood up with Mu Xingchen in his arms and made sure that the person in his arms was standing steady. Then he let go and said, "I'm going to take a bath in the rain. "

"Um."

The semen ejaculated deep in the back hole had to be dug out with fingers. Mu Xingchen stood by the fire for a while with his butt stuck out. When he felt that nothing could continue to flow out, he also walked out of the shed to take a shower with rainwater. After washing away the mud from his hair, Zhan, who had already taken a quick shower, felt sticky.

Mu Xingchen, who was lowering his head and washing his hair with rain water, happened to see Zhan's hand. He grabbed his hand and looked at it carefully. There was still mud between his fingers.

"You haven't even washed yourself yet." Mu Xingchen suddenly stopped thinking about taking a shower. He grabbed Zhan's hand and carefully scrubbed the mud off it. As he was washing, he felt a hard big guy pressing against his lower back. .

"...Don't move around, I'll give you a good wash."

"Put it in and wash it."

This time, Mu Xingchen blocked his butt as quickly as possible, turned around and glared at Zhan with an anxious look on his face, "I'm very hungry. I have to get you something to eat after taking a bath. Don't mess around!"

Seeing his partner frowning as if he was angry, Zhan quickly stood up straight and stopped trying to push Mu Xingchen's butt, "I won't do it anymore."

Although every time Zhan said he would stop interfering, he really did not, but to be on the safe side, Mu Xingchen still turned around and stood face to face with Zhan. While washing his hands, he said, "In the future, you should bathe like me. Wash each finger and nail edges carefully."

Zhan Zhenzhen stared at Mu Xingchen's movements for a few seconds, then bent down with an aggrieved look on his face and said in a hoarse voice, "You made me feel so uncomfortable when you washed me."

"I didn't use any force -" Seeing the expression on Zhan Jun's face, Mu Xingchen swallowed the rest of his words silently, and he let go of Zhan's hand directly, "Then wash yourself well, and I won't Touched you."

Zhan stood aside and rubbed the mud by himself.

The hair that was the most difficult to wash had already been scrubbed clean. Mu Xingchen stood in the rain and quickly scrubbed off the mud on his body. He moved to a place farther away from Zhan and squatted on the ground. He reached behind his butt and inserted his fingers into his hole. I touched it, but couldn't find the semen stuck inside.

The shot was so deep that his fingers couldn't even touch the innermost part.

After trying hard for a long time, he failed to extract the semen, and instead made himself panting. Mu Xingchen pulled out his fingers with a flushed face, frowned and looked at Zhan who was still rubbing the mud not far away, and suddenly became entangled.