157 - 159

Because he had to pretend to be drunk and fall asleep, and he had to wake up after Mu Xingchen woke up, Wei Linchen did not hold Mu Xingchen to take a shower after he fell asleep, and contentedly held Mu Xingchen's soft body. They spent one night sleeping on the messy big bed that witnessed their love.

At around six o'clock in the morning, Wei Linchen woke up and opened his eyes. The first thing he did after waking up was to bury his handsome face in Mu Xingchen's hair, sniffing the fragrance in the hair like a man possessed, and smelling the handsome face. He buried it into the white neck where several hickeys had been sucked out, and started a new round of licking and sucking.

From the neck to the face to the lips and tongue, and finally slowly licked down the collarbone, arms and chest, focusing on the two nipples and licking and biting them for a few minutes before continuing to lick down.

Before Mu Xingchen woke up, Wei Linchen almost licked her from beginning to end. He hugged Mu Xingchen and kissed her again and again. Until Mu Xingchen showed signs of waking up, he regretfully lay back and held her close. He hugged her tightly, closed his eyes and continued to pretend to sleep.

Just two minutes after Wei Linchen pretended to be asleep, Mu Xingchen opened his eyes in a daze. The first thing he felt when he woke up was back pain, especially his stomach, which felt very uncomfortable as if something was pressing on him.

With the confusion of just waking up, Mu Xingchen yawned a few times. The hand on the quilt touched his stomach. When he touched the arm that was emitting heat, his eyes suddenly widened. He felt sleepy at this moment. Disappeared under strong stimulation.

Wei Linchen? !

The memory of last night suddenly seemed like a movie. Scenes reappeared in his mind. Mu Xingchen was so embarrassed that he wanted to find a crack in the ground to crawl in. He took a few deep breaths alone and turned to look at Wei Lin, who was still sleeping beside him with a blushing face. Chen Chen, thinking of last night's absurdity, now he just wants to bang his head on the pillow to death.

After all... Although he was forced to do it at first last night, when Wei Linchen spoke to him later, he had already fallen into it.

Instead of resisting, she even twisted her hips to rub his tongue.

Woo woo woo...

Thinking of this, Mu Xingchen didn't have the nerve to call for prosecution, and he also knew that Wei Linchen was drunk last night and might not even remember what happened.

no! We have to run away while Wei Linchen is still awake! Just act like nothing happened! ! !

After thinking about this, Mu Xingchen quickly grabbed Wei Linchen's hand under the quilt. As soon as he moved his hand away from his stomach, before he even had time to lift the quilt, a hesitant voice rang out, " ...Mu Xingchen?"

Mu Xingchen, who was holding Wei Linchen's arm, felt as if he was struck by lightning. His whole body stiffened and he slowly turned to look at the man lying next to him. His mind began to buzz, and his mind went blank. The words he had just anticipated in advance appeared in his mind. At this moment, I can't even remember a single word.

At this moment, all the cells in the body seemed to be wailing the same sentence: ahhhhhhh, he woke up! ! !

The two of them were hugging each other tightly, and even Wei Linchen's semi-hard cock was still inserted between Mu Xingchen's legs. Now with Mu Xingchen turning his head to look at Wei Linchen, the two of them were like An intimate couple is about to kiss.

The warm breaths gradually mingled and entangled. Wei Linchen bit his back molars and tried his best to suppress the boiling desire, but he still failed. His sweet-smelling and soft wife was in his arms, how could he hold it back.