Ch 114 - 115

Because he had to concentrate on his studies, Mu Xingchen resigned from his part-time job at Qin Che's suggestion and became a serious study bug raised by Qin Che.

In addition to some necessary activities, almost all his free time was used to make up for lessons. Mu Xingchen felt that studying was too painful at first, but as he learned more and more knowledge, he could also use textbooks that he could not understand in the past. After understanding it, I gradually realized the fun of learning.

The winter vacation is getting closer and closer, and Mu Xingchen, who can already understand Teacher Yidiudi's lectures, is becoming more and more anxious.

Originally, he came to the mission world just to complete the mission. Now that the mission was completed, it became that he would continue to stay because of Qin Che. But during the holiday, Qin Che had to go home, and he had to go back to his own home. He didn't want to be with Qin Che. Separated, not wanting to go home.

"Can't I stay in school during the holidays?"

"Probably not. The host can go home with the hero."

Mu Xingchen sighed silently, turned his head to look at Qin Che who was doing the questions, and stared blankly at the handsome face that looked so good when he was serious.

Qin Che quickly turned his attention away from the topic, took Mu Xingchen's hand and squeezed it, "Why are you unhappy these days?"

Mu Xingchen came to his senses, subconsciously raised his head and pressed Qin Che's warm hand under his chin, and whispered: "It's time for a holiday." After speaking, he looked at Qin Che's reaction and then added aggrievedly, "I don't want to go home. "

When I go home, I don’t know anyone in my family, and I have to be separated from Qin Che. No matter how I think about it, I feel very sad.

Qin Che didn't ask why he didn't want to go home. He had never seen Mu Xingchen's family give him living expenses or received a phone call for so long, so he already guessed that the relationship between his wife and his family was not good.

The warm and dry big palms tickled Mu Xingchen's chin as if teasing a little cat. Qin Che smiled and lowered his voice and said, "In the first year, you won't go home with your husband to celebrate the New Year? It's not okay if you don't go home."

I don’t know whether he was touched or teased by his words, but after Qin Che said this, Mu Xingchen’s face turned red and he stammered in protest, “You know that’s not what I said!”

"Then do you want to go home with your husband to celebrate the New Year?"

Of course Mu Xingchen thinks so, but he knows that in the small world he lives in now, same-sex couples cannot get married and most families cannot accept their children having same-sex lovers.

Intellectually, Mu Xingchen felt that he should refuse, but he really didn't want to be separated from Qin Che for more than a month, so he asked anxiously, "Does your family know that you like men?"

Qin Che originally wanted to tease him, but seeing his wife's nervous and apprehensive look, she had no intention of teasing him anymore. He told the truth, "They already knew that they had a male daughter-in-law, and they asked me to take you home for the New Year. Originally, I’ll tell you when I plan to take a vacation.”

Hearing that Qin Che's parents could accept it, Mu Xingchen relaxed and happily buried his face in Qin Che's palm. He secretly kissed her several times and said in a buzzing voice, "Then I want to go home with you!"

Hearing the happiness that could not be hidden in his wife's words, Qin Che's eyes were filled with smiles. His left hand remained in the hugged position and he picked up the pen with his right hand and continued to work on the questions.