13: Oral sex and leg sex

Mu Xingchen opened his mouth to refute the fact that Shen Yucheng claimed to be his husband, but he was so comfortable being touched that he couldn't suppress a small moan as soon as he opened his lips, "Well..." Still trying to struggle, "Let go, let go ..."

Shen Yucheng pressed Mu Xingchen with irresistible force. His handsome face was buried in the delicate and fragrant neck. He opened his mouth to take a piece of tender meat and licked and chewed it carefully, leaving his own mark on the skin. Then he changed his position and continued to lick and suck.

His licking and sucking movements were not heavy, but very skillful and erotic. Mu Xingchen, who had just started having sex last night, couldn't stand such teasing at all. He groaned and raised his hands to tug at Shen Yucheng's meticulous hair. His voice was charming and pure, "Shen, Shen Yucheng, don't, don't do this..."

Shen Yucheng took a final bite on the hickey-covered neck, raised his head, took Mu Xingchen's lips and licked them, with deep eyes, "Baby, call me husband."

As he said this, the warm palms below had easily untied Mu Xingchen's pants, released the delicate cock that had responded long ago, held it and gently stroked it, and said with a smile: "Baby, don't want to scream. Husband, you can call me uncle."

The moment his cock was grasped, Mu Xingchen raised his head suddenly, and his consciousness drifted. However, he heard clearly what Shen Yucheng said and understood the meaning of his words. His whole body burned like a penis in an instant. Cooked large lobster.

"Well...I don't...not...ah..."

"Baby, you scream so nice." Shen Yucheng gasped, unzipped his trousers, took out his penis, put it on Mu Xingchen's penis, grasped the two penises in his big hand and jerked them together, making him breathe unsteadily, "Baby, call me husband." ."

"no......"

Shen Yucheng scratched Mu Xingchen's sensitive eyes punitively, lowered his head and bit the tender red cheek that had tempted him for a long time, and said with a smile in his voice, "If you don't want to have a husband, you can call me uncle."

Mu Xingchen clenched his toes in shame, the pleasure of Shen Yucheng's deliberately slowed down movements suddenly decreased, and his drifting consciousness slowly returned. He stared at the man pressing on him with red eyes, and then he ran straight into the pair of quilts. In his deep eyes filled with lust, Mu Xingchen was so hot that he looked away.

Stubbornly sticking to his bottom line, "Don't scream!"

Shen Yucheng was amused by his cute reaction. Knowing that he was thin-skinned, he stopped teasing him. Instead, he took his hand on the side and used it to soothe the two hard penises.

It was clear that he had just eaten Shen Yucheng's cock with his butt last night, but when he touched it with his hand, Mu Xingchen was still startled by the heat on the cock. He subconsciously wanted to withdraw his hand, but was held firmly by a big hand, and he could only Move to the rhythm.

He protested softly, "I don't want it, let me go."

"The baby is obviously very comfortable."

"Uncomfortable-ah-!"

With a smile on his lips, Shen Yucheng led Mu Xingchen's hand to speed up the strokes. At the same time, he lowered his head to take the stimulated, screaming and moaning mouth into his mouth. Without sticking out his tongue, he held his lips and licked and sucked.

"Um......"

Mu Xingchen felt very comfortable being stroked and kissed, but he gradually became a little dissatisfied with the touch between his lips and wanted more.