( END OF ARC 9 ) Ch 144 - 146 ( ARC 10 )

Mu Xingchen woke up with a numb itch. When he opened his eyes and saw the cold-colored lamps hanging on the ceiling, he was still in the daze of just waking up, until he felt a tingle on his toes. It hurts. He let out a low cry and quickly lowered his head. When he saw Yang Xu holding his feet and licking them, blood all over his body suddenly rushed to his face.

"You...what are you doing!"

Yang Xu bit Mu Xingchen's toes and put his feet into the warm water, "Wake up."

Facing the calm-looking Yang Xu, Mu Xingchen remained silent, "..." Didn't you wake me up? Why do you look so surprised? !

"I woke up just in time." Yang Xu seemed satisfied that Mu Xingchen woke up midway, and started to take off his clothes in front of Mu Xingchen.

Because both of them were soaking in a bathtub full of warm water, and Yang Xu might have been struggling for a while just now, the white shirt was completely wet at this moment, and it was sticking tightly to the body, and the tight abdominal muscles inside were covered The wet clothes were outlined, adding lust to Yang Xu, who originally looked arrogant and indifferent.

Mu Xingchen looked away with a blushing face, but soon noticed that he was actually naked. He opened his eyes wide and looked at Yang Xu in disbelief, who was slowly unbuttoning his shirt, "Why are you taking off my clothes while I'm sleeping? !”

"Fuck you." After a pause, Yang Xu chuckled and corrected, "I originally put on your clothes. What's wrong with me taking off my own clothes?"

This was simply sophistry. Mu Xingchen, who couldn't find any words to refute for a while, was frightened. When Yang Xu took off his clothes and pants and hugged him, he blushed and reached out to push, "I want to sleep."

"Go to sleep after you're done."

Before Mu Xingchen could say any other words of rejection, Yang Xu kissed his lips, and the warm tongue was squeezed into his mouth without rejection. The moment he was sucked by his lips and tongue, Mu Xingchen's waist softened, and the strength of his struggle It became lighter and lighter, and finally it was wrapped around Yang Xu's neck and clinging to his body.

Half-pushed and half-pushed, Yang Xu pressed him on the bathtub and entered. Mu Xingchen moaned comfortably, "Just, just do it once... ummm..."

Yang Xu pursed his lips and pushed the high-spirited big dick deep into the tight and soft vagina. He sighed happily, "Yes." He agreed.

The water in the bathtub rose and fell with Yang Xu's impact, and part of it overflowed. Mu Xingchen, who was lying on the bathtub, looked at the water stains on the ground. He didn't know why he felt it was very erotic, and he quickly looked away with a blushing face. open.

The lovemaking this time was not too intense, and Yang Xu kept his word. After having sex once, he helped Mu Xingchen take a bath, and then returned to the bedroom with the person who fell asleep again.

After tucking the naked Mu Xingchen into the bed, Yang Xu himself went to bed naked. He turned off the lights and hugged his warm and soft wife, trying to fall asleep. It was probably because the person he had been thinking about for many years was on his own territory, still in his arms. , Yang Xu soon fell into a dream.

The dream that had not appeared for nearly a week appeared again, but this time the scene in the dream was no longer the erotic scene in the past. Yang Xu knew clearly that he was in a dream, and subconsciously began to look for Mu Xingchen, but soon he He found that the person he was looking for was in his arms.

Wrapped in a delicate and beautiful cloth bag.

Yang Xu was stunned, and soon realized that Mu Xingchen, who had aged little by little in the dream, had passed away. The bag contained his ashes. A sharp pain shot through his heart. Before Yang Xu could react, I found that I could no longer freely change my perspective in the dream.