193 - 195

Because there were other orcs around him, making love this time was very hard for Mu Xingchen. In order to hold back from screaming, he had to bite his lower lip or cover his mouth hard. But because there were other orcs around him, it was different. The stimulation made Mu Xingchen's body extremely sensitive, and he could often push out a lot of cum with just a few thrusts.

There was so much water that it seemed like it was raining inside Mu Xingchen's body.

At the end, Mu Xingchen was completely exhausted, panting heavily and lying softly on Zhan's shoulders, holding down Zhan who was holding him and trying to adjust his posture, and hummed weakly, "Don't, don't move. "

Zhan obediently kept his arms around his waist and hips and leaned against the tree trunk without moving. As for the cock that was still inserted in Mu Xingchen's back hole, he had no intention of pulling it out. After all, his partner had said that he liked sleeping with him inside. And it's moist and warm inside, which is really comfortable.

Zhan rubbed Mu Xingchen's waist and promised in a low voice, "I won't pull it out, just go to sleep."

"Ah?" Mu Xingchen was stunned for a few seconds before he remembered the lie he had just made up to prevent Zhan from running out in the middle of the night. He opened his mouth to explain, but after thinking about it, Zhan wouldn't believe it even if he explained, so he silently shut up. .

Forget it, it's not a big deal, as long as the big black panther doesn't torment him while he's sleeping, just stick it in there.

It was the first time for Zhan to sleep with his soft partner in his human form. Zhan felt great. He lowered his head and gently rubbed Mu Xingchen's face. Listening to the steady and shallow breathing, his pounding heart was quieted. down.

He suddenly fell in love with the human form. After all, in human form, he could insert it into his partner's hole and sleep! Even in his bestial form, his partner wouldn't let him lick his butt.

Thinking that he had been rejected several times when he tried to lick Little Snow Leopard's asshole, Zhan felt a little depressed. He moved his big palm against Mu Xingchen's waist downwards, squeezed the meaty butt like he was angry, and secretly decided to find it. A chance to give your partner's ass a good lick.

Before dawn the next day, Zhan was woken up by the orcs in the group. The orcs who had slept under the shed for the whole night did not wake up wet for the first time. They happily planned to build more sheds to let more people sleep. The orcs are able to rest under the shed.

Zhan also wanted to get up and build a shed, but he looked at his partner who was sleeping soundly in his arms, hesitated for a moment and shook his head, "I have to wait until Chen wakes up to build a shed."

"Why?"

Zhan explained the reason with a serious face, "If I pull it out, it will wake him up. I have to plug it in so that he can sleep well."

The orcs, who had turned into human form, stared down at Mu Xingchen who was wrapped in war animal skins and held in his arms. They all showed shocked expressions. It seemed that they did not expect that his hobby was so unique, but the orcs were also shocked. It took just a few seconds and was quickly accepted.

He even told Zhan, "Then stop moving and let the little guy have a good sleep. He is really too thin."

The other orcs also nodded in agreement, "You should raise him to be stronger."

"I will."

In addition to the cubs still sleeping soundly in the tree hole, the other orcs in the group went out to get wood farther away, and they also called the orcs from other groups, resulting in this area where the orcs gathered. Two adult orcs, Zhan and Mu Xingchen, were left.