25: Expansion show me

Mu Xingchen couldn't think of any other good way to choose lubricants, and he didn't have the nerve to actually choose this thing under the gaze of a man. With a red face, he pulled all the lubricants on the shelf into his arms and urged, "Okay! Let's go back!"

Fu Jin was obviously a little dissatisfied with his perfunctory attitude of taking everything away, but he didn't say anything in the end, and returned to the car with his face as normal, "Let's go."

"...Okay." Zhu Xiaohua started the vehicle again, and did not ask Mu Xingchen if he wanted to put the pile of things in his arms into his own space. Nonsense, such private things would definitely not be put there!

Mu Xingchen was too ashamed and embarrassed to raise his head, but Fu Jin, who was holding him, had no feeling for other people's eyes. He picked up a bottle of lubricant and studied it without changing his expression, and asked, "How to use it?"

These three words almost made Mu Xingchen die on the spot. He was afraid that another question that would make him even more ashamed would come out of his thin lips. He quickly raised his hand to cover Fu Jin's mouth, and begged for mercy in a low voice with a red face, "Now Don't ask!" If you ask me again, I will really die socially!

Fu Jin was holding a bottle of lubricant in his hand. His eyes fell on the red face of the little neighbor in his arms, and his heart seemed to be scratched. Such a little neighbor is very beautiful.

He was attracted and lowered his head, pressing his lips tightly against Mu Xingchen's soft palm, his eyes darkly reaching out and licking the slightly trembling hand with the tip of his tongue.

Mu Xingchen retracted his hand as if he had been burned, and suddenly buried his face on Fu Jin's shoulder. He said in a nasal voice, "Brother Fu, I want to sleep for a while." In fact, he didn't want to sleep, but now Fu Jin was a little overwhelmed by him!

"Um."

While Mu Xingchen was pretending to be an ostrich, Fu Jin continued to study lubricants, and finally stuffed all these things into the backpack hanging on his arm, filling the already full backpack even more. He had a hunch that these things I will use it very frequently in the future, so I need to collect more.

The nearest highway to City Z was blown up during the previous evacuation, leaving only the last highway for the survivors. Now almost all the survivors who are still in the city are rushing to City Z, no matter what. Is it really safe there? At least it is the only shelter they know about that is about to be established.

The further away from the city center, the fewer zombies are seen, and other survivors are also seen.

Mu Xingchen, who pretended to be asleep in Fu Jin's arms, was awakened by a crazy and violent scream.

"Help! Help me!!!"

Mu Xingchen suddenly turned his head to look in the direction of the sound, and saw a middle-aged woman being pinned to the ground by zombies and biting her flesh and blood. The scene was extremely bloody and cruel. Seeing this scene up close made Mu Xingchen stunned. Inexplicably, he felt that what the zombie was biting was actually his flesh.

Fu Jin lowered his eyes and looked at Mu Xingchen, "Afraid?"

Mu Xingchen quickly turned his head, not daring to look again, and nodded slightly.

Seeing him nodding, Fu Jin didn't say anything, but calmly used his mental power to block out the shrill screams, and said to him: "Come on to the highway, there are survivors in front and behind."

"Are they all survivors?"

"Um."

Mu Xingchen has been staying with Fu Jin since the apocalypse broke out. He didn't even go to the balcony because of fear, so Zhu Xiaohua and the others were the first survivors he saw.