36: Ill pick you up tomorrow

Arlo saw that the young man could only hold his fingers and lick and suck them. He sighed silently and held his high-spirited desire with his cold hands. "Hmm..." He groaned, and the broken pieces fell down. Cover your eyes with your hair.

"Touch it..."

The white hand was being held by a big wheat-colored hand, and a thick and ferocious cock was poking rapidly in the soft palm. The vampire's body temperature was very low, and Mu Xingchen felt comfortable holding the hot hard object in his hand. , and soon took the initiative to slide the soothing condom on the palm of the hand to touch the genitals in the palm of the hand without using the man's hand strap.

After all, other people's hands are still different from when he masturbates with his own hands. Arlo got a kick out of the unskilled movements. He rubbed the golden head against his chest with his free hand, then lowered it to the soft waist. , holding it weakly, breathing gradually heavier.

Mu Xingchen held Arlo's index finger in his mouth and sucked the blood for a few minutes. After no new blood entered his mouth, he reluctantly pulled out his teeth and licked the two blood holes with his tongue that could no longer suck out much blood.

Arlo was licked by evil fire, and the arm that was originally just a symbolic hug suddenly tightened, squeezing the flushed boy tightly between his body and the door panel.

Arlo, who had his head hanging down, had been observing Mu Xingchen's reaction. When he saw that he kept licking his index finger, and his flushed face was full of grievances, he knew that he didn't listen at all to what he just said.

It was already ridiculous. Arlo had no intention of stopping midway. He kept his promise and pulled out the index finger that was being licked and still being gently grinded by his teeth. Before Mu Xingchen could protest aggrievedly, he gently inserted his middle finger.

He sighed helplessly and said warmly: "Bite it."

Mu Xingchen looked up at Arlo with excitement, biting the man's finger eagerly, squinting his eyes with satisfaction and sucking the blood in small sips.

It smells so good...so delicious~

Arlo groaned when he was bitten, his hot palms tightly hugged the slender and soft waist of the boy in his arms, and his chin gently rubbed against the head of the person in his arms, making his bones feel numb.

The conjecture we had just now seems to have been confirmed. Children's teeth must have an aphrodisiac effect. Otherwise, how could being bitten still feel so good?

Arlo was breathing heavily. He didn't know when his palms had slipped into his clothes and were sliding gently on the delicate and cold skin. His big palms restlessly wanted to penetrate into the loose trousers. He was noticed. The man forced himself to hold back and only let his hands slide on Mu Xingchen's waist.

After biting seven of Arlo's fingers, Mu Xingchen finally came to his senses after finally satisfying his appetite. He felt guilty and licked each finger that was bitten with bleeding holes, and then he looked up at his face covered in fine beads of sweat. Pearl man.

Thank you softly, "I'm a little full~"

Arlo looked at him and said in a hoarse voice, "I'm not full yet."

"Let me help you~" Mu Xingchen, who had eaten and drank enough, was very talkative. Finally, after licking the man's fingers twice, he lowered his head and used both hands to hold the penis that had not softened after nearly twenty minutes. , asked expectantly, "Can I still come and bite your finger tomorrow?"

Arlo breathed heavily and held the boy who was working hard in his arms. His free palms fell on the soft hair, and he rubbed it gently, remembering the reason why he kept the child.