76: crazy sex (calling husband)

Because Lu Wenyi had a fever and severe burns, he hardly touched Mu Xingchen in the following week except for kisses, hugs and touches during rehabilitation training. This made Mu Xingchen feel that his life had finally returned to its original position. It was an illusion until Mu's father, who was so busy that he had lost weight, returned home and things became different.

"Chenchen? Do you remember what dad told you?"

The absent-minded Mu Xingchen didn't pay attention to what his father said, but it was nothing more than some words of concern for him to pay attention to rest, so he nodded and replied in a low voice, "I remember."

Father Mu breathed a sigh of relief, with a relieved smile on his much older face, "As long as you agree, Dad is worried about you the most. You go out first and let your brother come in."

Mu Xingchen slid his wheelchair out, opened the door and left the study, and met Lu Wenyi who was walking over carrying water. He subconsciously looked away at the wall to avoid meeting his eyes, "Dad, let you in."

"Well, go to the room and wait for brother." Lu Wenyi handed the water to Mu Xingchen, pushed the wheelchair back to the room, then turned and went to the study. The first words he heard after entering the study were, "I'll give it to you." Your brother has arranged the marriage. The other party is very nice and knows about your brother's situation. Your brother has also agreed. If nothing else happens, we will get engaged next month."

When Mu Xingchen returned to the room, he held his phone and watched the video absentmindedly. He thought that Lu Wenyi had been normal for more than a week, and the most outrageous thing was to kiss him with his tongue. He pursed his lips and whispered, "I want to talk to him." Talk, I think...he should be able to listen now."

"What does the host want to talk to him about?"

The answer that had always been clear before became blurry at this moment. Mu Xingchen looked out the window in confusion, "I don't know either."

At this moment, there was a loud noise outside, which seemed to be the sound of a chair falling to the ground. Mu Xingchen subconsciously looked at the door. Two or three minutes later, Lu Wenyi's figure appeared there. Because he had something hidden in his heart, he Ignoring the obviously abnormal anger on the other side, he took a deep breath and said, "I want to talk to you."

Lu Wenyi stood at the door for a full two minutes. Within two minutes, he clenched and unclenched his palms several times, seemingly trying to compromise with himself, but in the end he failed.

Lu Wenyi turned around and closed the door expressionlessly, with extremely terrifying emotions flowing in his eyes. He knew that the illusion he had worked so hard to create this week would be shattered again, but what did it matter? How could he just watch his brother try to marry someone else? How could I watch my brother crawl out of hell holding someone else's hand?

No, the two of them will be tightly entangled in this life, sinking into endless hell together, and his brother's hand can only be held by him.

Even though he sensed something was wrong with Lu Wenyi's current state, as he slowly walked up to him, Mu Xingchen still mustered up the courage to speak again, "I want to talk to -"

Before he could finish speaking, Lu Wenyi reached out and covered his mouth. He was stunned for a moment, and raised his hand to slap away the hand on his mouth, but another big hand directly grabbed his wrist and forced it behind him. Such an awkward posture made him feel uncomfortable. He was a little scared and whimpered and struggled.

Lu Wenyi covered Mu Xingchen's mouth with one hand to prevent him from hearing words that would drive him crazy from that small mouth. With the other hand, he pressed Mu Xingchen's hands firmly on his back and leaned down to smell the hair on his younger brother's hair. Fragrance, whispering in a hoarse voice, "Brother is not good enough for you? Why did you leave brother?"