Ch 108 - 109

Mu Xingchen's face was itched by Qin Che's hair, and he quickly raised his head to avoid it. However, Qin Che was in a irritated mood, and when he saw him hiding, he deliberately rubbed his face against his neck, with an angry voice, " What are you hiding from?"

"It's itchy... Hahaha, don't get so close to me. My hair is pricked and it's so itchy!"

There were already many people around him exclaiming because of their close contact. Qin Che raised his head and looked at Mu Xingchen, who was smiling brightly and didn't even realize he was angry. The cold water pours away the boredom and heat in my heart.

The intermission was not long, so Mu Xingchen quickly pulled Qin Che to sit down and let him rest.

"Fight or not."

"Ah?" Mu Xingchen was stunned for a moment, then quickly waved his hand after realizing it, "I can't."

"study."

"Forget it," Mu Xingchen, who knew he had no athletic ability, decisively refused, "I'll just watch you guys play."

They? Who else are you looking at besides me?

After knowing each other for so many days, Qin Che realized this for the first time. He frowned and looked at Mu Xingchen, who was obviously staring at a certain place. Following his line of sight, Zou Hongcheng was chatting with someone with a smile.

"..."

So when the second half started, the people in Class 4 found that Qin Che was even more crazy and didn't give them any way to survive.

In the end, the game ended with Qin Che's dunk. The tsunami-like screams and cheers in his ears made Mu Xingchen want to cover his ears, but he couldn't help but be envious of Qin Che's athletic abilities. Watching him play, he felt relieved and interesting. .

Seeing Qin Che and Zou Hongcheng standing together talking, Mu Xingchen waited for a while without waiting for the mission. Knowing that there would be no mission today, he wisely picked up the small half bottle of water that Qin Che had just drank, stood up, and squeezed out The crowd walked slowly towards the dormitory.

The weather has been getting hotter and hotter these two days. Even though I was just sitting outside watching the game, I was sweating a lot. "Go back and take a shower!"

After the game, he chatted with Zou Hongcheng for two minutes, but when he turned around, he didn't see anyone. It took him a few seconds to confirm that Mu Xingchen was indeed not here, and he didn't wait for him. The mania that Qin Che had just vented through the game returned again. Came up.

"gone."

Qin Che walked quickly and caught up with Mu Xingchen downstairs in the dormitory. He didn't intend to control his emotions at all. He quickly stepped forward and pinched that beautiful white neck from behind, and sneered, "You can walk pretty well with your short legs." quick."

Mu Xingchen, who was accustomed to being touched by Qin Che, did not struggle and only protested against his words, "Although my legs are not as long as yours, they are not short either!"

"Ah."

Being held by the back of his neck and lifted up to the third floor, Mu Xingchen finally realized belatedly that Qin Che was in a bad mood. He thought about it and asked, "Did you quarrel with Zou Hongcheng?"

The name of Zou Hongcheng immediately made Qin Che even worse. He could hardly control himself and pressed Mu Xingchen's neck, pushing him against the wall. "You care about him so much?"

The pressure on the back of the neck was not heavy. Mu Xingchen felt no pressure or discomfort, so he let Qin Che hold it. He thought for a few seconds in confusion, and realized that Qin Che might be jealous and misunderstood that he was interested in Zou Hongcheng, so he quickly Explanation: "I swear I don't have any thoughts about Zou Hongcheng!"