75: let him go and let yourself go

After all, Lu Wenyi's back was severely burned. He only held Mu Xingchen in the bathtub once and felt powerless. However, having sex just once obviously didn't satisfy him, so before his brother could react from the afterglow of the orgasm, he pushed him hard. It rolled over and fell on the guard board next to the bathtub.

This guard was originally prepared for Mu Xingchen, who had trouble with his legs and feet, to take a bath by himself, but now it was more convenient for Lu Wenyi.

Lu Wenyi eagerly kissed Mu Xingchen's neck from behind and murmured hoarsely, "Don't leave me..."

He moved his palms around the front to hold his brother's cock that had just ejaculated and rubbed it. His head slowly slid down, and the high bridge of his nose rubbed against Mu Xingchen's butt crack. The bridge of his nose was covered with vaginal fluid and white turbid semen. He raised his head and put his fingers in, taking a moment to dig out the semen he had ejaculated in.

"Lu Wenyi... stop it!"

Lu Wenyi slapped Mu Xingchen's fleshy buttocks lightly and hard during his struggle. His eyes turned red at the rippling waves of flesh, and he warned in a mute voice, "Brother's back hurts. I don't have much patience. If you move around, you will get hurt." love you."

Mu Xingchen gasped violently as his brother's hand stroked his dick, and his fingers pressed sensitive points in his back hole until his whole body went limp. He cried at his own reaction, "Stop it, please..."

Lu Wenyi ignored his brother's begging for mercy. He pressed his palms on Mu Xingchen's back, leaned down and bit the thin strap of the lace underwear with his teeth, and pulled down hard. When the entire Hunyuan's upturned butt escaped from the package of the underwear, Lu Wenyi bit down on the tip of his younger brother's pert buttocks.

So fragrant, so soft...

Well!

Mu Xingchen bit his lower lip tightly, suppressing all the sounds that shouldn't be heard in his throat.

Lu Wenyi, who was unaware of his brother's inner struggle and despair, licked Mu Xingchen's butt fiercely with his lips and tongue. After leaving deep enough kiss marks on the round buttocks, he slowly moved his lips and tongue towards the hole where water was flowing in the middle. .

Mu Xingchen has been forced to do high-intensity rehabilitation training for the past two days. His legs, which were already weak, are even weaker now. Almost all his body weight is pressed against the guard, and his hardened nipples are rubbed by the hard guard. It hurt, but the pain allowed him to stay awake and not fall into that terrible and desperate lust under his brother's caress.

"Chenchen smells so good." Lu Wenyi rubbed his straight nose against his brother's leaking back hole, rubbed it obsessively, then stretched out his tongue to roll all the semen around the hole into his mouth, the sweet taste lingered in his mouth. The taste buds exploded, making the already gentle tongue suddenly increase in strength.

Mu Xingchen was pushed forward twice by Lu Wenyi's fierce and forceful movements. His unsupported slender waist collapsed completely, but as a result, he pushed his butt higher, bringing himself closer and more intimately into his brother's mouth.

When his brother's palms, lips and tongue brought him to another climax, Mu Xingchen's face turned red, and he forgot the bottom line of not making any sound. He raised his head and let out a soft and charming moan from his lips.

Lu Wenyi, who was still inserting his tongue into his younger brother's vagina, froze. Tender emotions appeared in his deep eyes full of morbid love, and gradually covered other emotions one by one. He used his palms to forcefully spread his younger brother's buttocks. Allow your tongue to penetrate deeper.