20: Dont seduce me

The female psychic looked at the two people huddled closely on the single sofa in surprise, "I thought you were brothers."

"Of course not." Mu Xingchen smiled and shook his head, "Brother Fu, I am--"

Before he could finish his words, he was interrupted by Fu Jin's sudden movement of standing up. He immediately looked at Fu Jin who stood up and walked towards the room. He even forgot what he was about to say and subconsciously stepped on the clothes he had just changed. New slippers to follow.

After entering the room, he closed the door. After all, there were a lot of supplies in the room. Although it should be no problem to be a protagonist in terms of character, you still have to be careful about what you should be careful about.

"Brother Fu, are you hungry? Let me go cook some breakfast?"

Fu Jin himself didn't even understand why he suddenly stood up and went back to the room. He stood at the door in silence for a moment and said, "Yeah."

Jin Thigh was hungry, so Mu Xingchen quickly opened the door to go to the kitchen to light up the fire and cook. As soon as he opened the door, Fu Jin's cold and impatient voice came from behind him, "Don't laugh all the time in the future, it's ugly."

Mu Xingchen, who was laughed at for the first time in his life because he looked ugly, touched his face and looked back at the expressionless Fu Jin in aggrieved manner, "Is it ugly?"

"Ugly."

Mu Xingchen bit his lower lip, "I'm not laughing anymore."

Watching the aggrieved little neighbor enter the kitchen with an expressionless face, Fu Jin stayed in the room for a while. The feedback from his subconscious mind wrapped around Mu Xingchen told him that he had started washing rice and cooking, so he raised his feet. Returned to the living room.

Zhu Xiaohua and others had already seen Mu Xingchen cooking and washing rice. Mu Xingchen was an ordinary person. Naturally, they had preconceptions that the rice was brought back by the powerful Fu Jin. When they saw him coming over, they quickly said: "Brother Fu, we have been here for a long time." I haven't eaten rice yet, can I have this meal with you? We have plant-based superpowers who can provide the freshest vegetables."

It has been more than a week since the apocalypse broke out, and the two of them have been staying at home and not going out much. Although there is plenty of food at home, they have indeed not eaten fresh vegetables for more than a week.

Fu Jin hummed indifferently.

After receiving his approval, Xiao Cheng, the plant-type superpower in the team, stood up in surprise and went to the kitchen. He told Mu Xingchen about having a meal together and produced a lot of fresh vegetables on the spot.

"sorry to bother you."

Mu Xingchen, who had just finished washing the rice with cold hands, was stunned for a moment by Xiao Cheng's attitude of letting him cook as a matter of course. He opened his mouth to call people back to cook for himself, but considering that he was an ordinary person and still had to rely on their protection, and So many fresh vegetables were really tempting, so I swallowed back the words that came to my lips.

Forget it, after all, an ordinary person without special powers can just cook, no big deal.

Including the five people Zhu Xiaohua, there were seven people eating in total. Mu Xingchen washed some more rice, washed the vegetables using the firewood set up by the wardrobe door, and started stir-frying the vegetables in a lively manner. The chill all over his body was finally gone. It's dissipated.

It was really difficult to cook meals for seven people, and with the current power outage, cooking was no longer as convenient as before. Mu Xingchen worked in the kitchen for more than two hours before finally preparing a table of fragrant dishes.