42: Getting married tomorrow

Mu Xingchen received the mission while following Arlo home, which means that the protagonist Shou will still appear at Grandpa Arlo's birthday party as in the plot.

Mu Xingchen, who was lying on Arlo's shoulder and sucking blood in small sips, was a little distressed.

How can the protagonist be helped? Would he be willing to help if he wasn't given Arlo's blood?

Realizing that the little vampire in his arms was not sucking so fast, Arlo pinched his waist and asked in a low voice, "Don't want to eat?"

Mu Xingchen came back to his senses, pulled out his teeth and licked the two bloody holes on Arlo's neck vigorously. Seeing that the two bloody holes began to heal visibly, he raised his head, held the man's head, and kissed him. That high nose bridge.

"I'm full~"

"Eat more, you're too thin."

Mu Xingchen hummed softly, then lay back on Arlo's shoulder, tilting his head and biting the warm earlobe, "I'm afraid I'll suck you dry."

Arlo was stunned for two seconds and frowned slightly, because he suddenly realized that this was indeed a big problem. Just like the little vampire didn't want him to suck blood from other vampires, he didn't want to see his baby sucking other people's blood. of blood.

But if there is really no blood to feed the baby, should the baby be left hungry?

Because of this problem, Arlo was worried all the way, and the erection of his crotch when the blood was sucked also stopped.

Grandpa Arlo’s birthday party was because the old man felt that he didn’t have much time, so he wanted to take advantage of his birthday to call all his family and friends back together, so when they arrived, the spacious yard was already full of people. There are tables, chairs and a variety of food and pastries.

Harold arrived before them. As soon as he saw the two of them, he quickly came up to them and greeted them with a smile, "I thought you guys would take a long time."

Arlo smiled and didn't reply. He knew very well what his friend was expecting. He led Mu Xingchen through the door. As soon as he entered, he attracted a group of surprised and concerned eyes.

"Arlo? This is it?"

Facing the surprised and curious looks of his relatives and friends, Arlo said calmly, "My boyfriend, Mu Xingchen."

Being introduced by Arlo in such a serious manner, Mu Xingchen's face turned red. He nervously clasped the man's palm with his fingers and said hello with a blushing face, "Hello."

"Hey! Oh my God! I have a boyfriend?!"

Everyone reacted extremely, and some even yelled for grandpa and for Arlo to have a boyfriend. The chaotic scene made Mu Xingchen nervously move behind Arlo, and was gently pulled to his side by the man, "They They are all friendly, don’t be afraid.”

Mu Xingchen blushed and nodded. When he was pulled into the room by Arlo, he suddenly saw the protagonist Shou in the crowd holding a wine glass and looking at him speechlessly. He quickly tugged on the man's sleeve.

"What's wrong with the baby?"

Mu Xingchen stood on tiptoes and whispered in his ear: "I saw another vampire. I'm going to ask him if he is willing to help."

Arlo's hand suddenly tightened, "Baby..."

"I'll be back soon."

mu Ask, "Are you with a human?"

Mu Xingchen blushed, nodded, and whispered, "I like him."

"We can be together if we like it? Don't you know how short the human lifespan is?" The protagonist was speechless. "Or are you planning to convert him into a vampire?"