34: Reacting to being bitten

Mentally prepared for the worse outcome, Arlo turned on the surveillance video and adjusted the time to the time when he had finished taking a shower. When he saw the little lunatic following him and pestering him to suck blood appeared on the screen. , there is a subtle feeling that it is indeed so.

Watching silently as the man who came in with the little lunatic knocked him out, Arlo raised his hand and rubbed his sore neck. He was a little surprised that they were not taken away and still broke into the house openly. After all, they heard it while taking a shower. Alarm bell.

Arlo thought he would soon see why there were pinholes on his fingers, but what he didn't expect was that the little lunatic lay on top of him as if possessed, sucking and licking his neck.

Arlo, who was rubbing his neck: "..."

The soft voice of the little lunatic came from the computer, "I, I'm really hungry, just take a bite..."

The voice was soft, as if he was coquettishly speaking to his lover. Arlo frowned slightly, and saw the little lunatic holding his hand, lowering his head and taking his index finger into his mouth, humming softly, contentedly and intoxicatedly. The sound kept coming, and a trace of embarrassment gradually appeared on the man's serious and handsome face.

If other people heard this voice, they would probably think that he was watching some action movie.

Because he had to determine where the wound on his finger came from and what happened, Arlo couldn't fast forward. He could only watch himself in a coma in the video, being humiliated and offended by a sick little lunatic.

The ambiguous sound of sucking water kept coming. Arlo's eyes darkened slightly. He lowered his head and glanced at his lower body, which had reacted slightly. He put the hand rubbing his neck on the table with a headache, and glanced upward, as if he saw something. The saliva remaining on his fingers, "...You little madman, how dare you do it!"

Arlo watched the video with mixed emotions. After confirming that the little lunatic did not do anything out of the ordinary except for moaning and kissing him, he sat silently on the chair and stared at the frozen scene. for a long time.

On the screen, Mu Xingchen, who was blushing, was squatting next to the sofa, holding his hands with both hands, looking at the person lying on the sofa obediently and seriously, with his drooping eyelashes covering his bright and beautiful eyes, scattered on his forehead. The blond hair on his front makes him look soft and beautiful...

Yes, beautiful.

Arlo found that he couldn't think of any other words to describe this scene besides beauty. He sighed and raised his index finger to his eyes to observe carefully. A hint of doubt appeared in his blue eyes, "Did you really suck my blood?"

These two small holes that are almost healed were obviously bitten by the little lunatic's two small fangs, but are they healing too fast?

The idea of ​​calling the police and arresting people flashed through his mind. For some unknown and complicated reasons, Arlo gave up the idea. He stood up and left the study in an awkward posture and entered the bathroom. In the mirror, he saw scattered hickeys on his neck. At that time, I was almost laughed out of anger.

The 'home invasion' dared to leave such obvious traces. Apart from that little lunatic with a sick mind, I'm afraid no one else can be found!

After soothing his stomach, Mu Xingchen woke up from the coffin the next day. His mental state was obviously much better than yesterday. The only flaw was that the sun had not completely set yet.

Mu Xingchen, who was so poor that he didn't even have an old age machine, was lying in the coffin boredly, counting the patterns on the coffin boards, and suddenly said: "I don't know what Arlo is doing, I miss him so much."