10: Doggy Entry

The desire was finally relieved. Shen Yucheng hugged Mu Xingchen and exchanged a gentle kiss with their drooling tongues. He slowly pulled out his semi-hard cock. Looking down, he saw the white turbid semen flowing from the flesh hole that could not be closed. The genitals covered with semen instantly became hard.

Shen Yucheng took a deep breath and resisted the urge to thrust in again. His fingertips gently brushed Mu Xingchen's slightly swollen vagina. He bent down and picked him up, striding towards the bathroom.

As he walked around, the white semen slowly dripped onto the floor. Mu Xingchen groaned in discomfort. He grabbed Shen Yucheng's arm with both hands weakly and scolded him in a mute voice with red eyes, "Beast, bad guy."

"Are you sober?" Looking at the crying head rubbing against his shoulder, Shen Yucheng knew that he was not sober yet, so he helplessly carried the person to clean up.

Smelling heavily from alcohol and having exercised violently just now, Mu Xingchen quickly fell asleep in Shen Yucheng's arms. However, when fingers were inserted into his vagina to clean up the semen, he still groaned in discomfort. Shen Yucheng almost acted like a beast and almost inserted his hard penis into the soft pussy.

His vagina was a little swollen, and he definitely wouldn't be able to make love anymore. Shen Yucheng didn't want the little guy to get hurt, so he cleaned the person in a hurry. After taking a shower himself, he carried the naked person to the next room to clean himself then lied down on the bed.

Even after taking a bath, Shen Yucheng sighed and squeezed his hard cock into Mu Xingchen's white legs. He put his hot palms on his fleshy buttocks and gently kneaded them to satisfy his cravings.

After waiting quietly for the desire to subside, Shen Yucheng hugged the soft and fragrant baby and closed his eyes.

Mu Xingchen woke up from the heat. In his hazy consciousness, he felt that today's quilt was hot and heavy, making it extremely uncomfortable. He subconsciously wanted to raise his hand to lift the quilt, but as soon as he raised his hand, he was held by a hot palm. Then they were pinned to the bed with their fingers intertwined.

Wait, fingers intertwined?

!

Mu Xingchen opened his eyes suddenly, and when he saw the big palm holding his hand tightly, all the drowsiness was scared away, "!!!" What's going on? ! ! !

"Woke up?"

Ahhhh, that beastly voice from Shen Yucheng? !

Mu Xingchen was so frightened that he almost cried. He even forgot to struggle and refused the hands that kept messing with his butt. His mind was in a mess, "System... How could I..."

The system comforted him, "Don't be afraid, host. Even if you go to bed with the male protagonist, which violates the rules of the passerby system, you have already completed the task yesterday, and the world will automatically fill in the other plots in the future. You don't have to worry."

The trace of luck in Mu Xingchen's heart was ruthlessly shattered by the system in an instant. His mind was in a mess and he began to think about what happened last night. When those obscene and pornographic images clearly flashed in his mind, the temperature on his face suddenly rose. Really, I really slept with Shen Yucheng...

He could even recall the terrifying pleasure when he was filled up. Mu Xingchen's cheeks rolled away, and he was about to cry in embarrassment and humiliation. Since he was drunk, why not let him cut off the pieces and still remember it so clearly!

Before he could regret it for a moment, he let out a sweet moan due to the foreign object in his body, "Uh, uh... don't! Ah..."

Shen Yucheng pressed sideways on Mu Xingchen's back, and the fingers that had already penetrated into the flesh hole skillfully pressed towards the sensitive points of the person in his arms, "Will you still be distracted in my arms?"