8: Expansion

Mu Xingchen, who didn't ask for a kiss, looked at Shen Yucheng aggrievedly for a few seconds. His eyes slowly drooped, and his long and thick eyelashes cast a small shadow under his eyelids. Shen Yucheng was tempted to kiss and lick him, but at this moment, there was no intimacy. Any contact might break the shaky thread in his mind. It was the little lamb's first time, and he didn't want to have it in the car.

Shen Yucheng breathed heavily, closed his eyes to not see the beautiful scenery in front of him, and even opened the window by a crack, trying to let the cold wind cool him down. The cold wind had a good cooling effect, but he had just calmed down for less than two seconds, because of Mu Xingchen's one small actions broke him. He slammed the person down on the car seat and gritted his teeth, "Are you deliberately seducing me?"

Mu Xingchen, who was drunk, was slow to react. His eyes were surrounded by water mist looked innocently at the man who seemed to be on fire for two seconds. Then he cautiously reached out with the tip of his tongue and licked the slender finger. The smell in his mouth was a bit fishy. If he was still awake, he would definitely be able to understand why it was fishy. But at this moment, there was only one thought in Mu Xingchen's confused head: What a beautiful hand, I want to lick it and kiss it.

Shen Yucheng pressed tightly against Mu Xingchen, who had softened his body. His eyes fell on the soft tongue that stretched out to lick his fingers. He calmly pinched the tip of the tongue that he wanted to take back, but he didn't expect to just follow a piece of white paper. The little lamb-like thing took all two of his fingers into his mouth and made a vague coquettish sound, "I like it, I want to kiss it."

Shen Yucheng was boiling with desire as he was stimulated. He pursed his lips and stared darkly at the red-faced and delicate-featured little lamb beneath him. His squeaking fingers were being licked and sucked, simulating thrusting movements into that warm little mouth. In and out. Seeing Mu Xingchen squinting his eyes in discomfort, but still holding his fingers obediently, his breathing suddenly stopped.

Bad thoughts flooded into my mind, I want to see him cry, I want  to see him fall into lust, I want to play havoc... I want to fuck him till he cries.

Shen Yucheng restrainedly pulled out his fingers, put most of his body weight on Mu Xingchen, stroked his soft hair with his palms, and whispered in a hoarse voice: "Why are you so obedient?"

The car quickly drove into the strictly managed villa area, drove for another two minutes, and slowly entered the garage. The driver hesitated for a moment, but still reminded him loudly, "Mr. Shen, we're here."

Shen Yucheng got out of the car with the person in his arms and left the garage in a hurry. After he left, the driver also drove away.

The person being held was still acting coquettishly without knowing of the danger, "I want a kiss."

Shen Yucheng pursed his lips and didn't respond. When he finally carried the person back to the living room, he suddenly pressed the person who had seduced him against the wall, lowered his head and took the little lamb who didn't ask for a kiss and kept on going till he moaned in aggrievedness. The small mouth licked and sucked for a moment on the seductive lips that Shen had been thinking about all night. His tongue could not refuse to push into Mu Xingchen's warm mouth, licking all the corners of his mouth erotically.

Mu Xingchen, who was forced to accept the kiss, hummed in comfort and leaned softly in Shen Yucheng's arms. The tip of his tongue actively chased the tongue that was making trouble in his mouth, and was soon held fiercely, leading to another battlefield that smelled of alcohol.

"Well..." Mu Xingchen felt extremely comfortable. He hooked Shen Yucheng's neck with his weak hands, raised his head to press himself closer to the man, and said vaguely, "I want to kiss, it's more comfortable."