172 - 174

When Mu Xingchen woke up from the cold river water, it was already dark and Bren was nowhere to be seen.

When he sensed that Bren was far away but not out of the forest, Mu Xingchen relaxed and buried his face in the water with red ears. Although his body was a little strange and a little out of control last night, he didn't understand what happened. I remember it very clearly.

When he thought about how he pestered Bren, kissed, touched, and even pushed him last night, Mu Xingchen was so ashamed that he wanted to die on the spot.

"...System, what I did last night was also a natural reaction during this period?"

"Yes, the host is in heat."

"..."

It is not unreasonable to describe dragons as dragons. When Mu Xingchen turned into a giant dragon and flew over to find Bren, looking at the man who was no bigger than his own claws, his mind was filled with vivid and lustful images.

Suck slip.

Think, think.

Bren suddenly pressed the head of the dragon that was rubbing against him, frowning, "Stay away from me."

"Roar." No.

Mu Xingchen squinted his eyes, and his golden vertical pupils became round. He rubbed hard against Bren, and his huge head knocked the man to the ground. Before Bren could get up from the ground, he quickly used his wings to hug him Under the head.

"Mu Xingchen!"

"Ho~" Yeah, I'm here~

"Step aside!"

"Roar." No.

The heat that had subsided in the cold river water not long ago began to emerge from his body continuously. Mu Xingchen almost pressed his entire head against Bren, but he did not dare to exert any force, and he could only feel weak. Pressing hard, and only using her softest chin to rub the man's chest.

Mu Xingchen dazedly used his wings to block Bren's escape path from under his head, and let out a low dragon roar in a daze, "Oh, I feel so comfortable, I want to, I want to... I want to have sex with him."

After hearing clearly the meaning of the low roar, Bren tensed up and pulled out the dagger suddenly, but it was too late. The huge dragon head had already hit his forehead hard, and the powerful shock caused Bren to instantly Fainted.

Suck slip.

Mu Xingchen squinted his eyes and stared at Bren's face, wanting to rub his uncomfortable belly against it, but he looked down at his huge body, and then at Bren, who was smaller than his own paws. I thought, no, I can’t get it.

"Roar!"

Mu Xingchen circled Bren on the ground twice like a headless fly. Mu Xingchen, whose mind was occupied by the heat of estrus, finally remembered that he could still become a human being.

The dragon turned into a naked boy.

Mu Xingchen's hot skin was covered with a faint pink color. He couldn't wait to throw himself into Bren's arms, put his hot face on Bren's neck, and rubbed hard, but just rubbing couldn't let his body move. The temperature drops.

However, even though it was the first time he had turned into a dragon and experienced the dragon's estrus period for the first time, Mu Xingchen instinctively knew how to get through this difficult period, as long as he had to mate.

Mu Xingchen gasped and sat up from Bren, moved his white and round butt to the man's bulging crotch, swallowed his saliva and sat down facing the bulging, "Well... "The slender and white waist twisted up.