[ END OF ARC 2 ] - 30: It hurts to be on the top of my heart

Although Fu Jin had promised Mu Xingchen not to pass out as much as possible, he was still very energetic and had just finished pressing down on someone to vent his energy. Before he could pull out of the wet pussy, he became hard again and started hugging someone. Keep fucking him hard.

Mu Xingchen, who had already ejaculated three times, forced himself to match the frequency of Fu Jin's fucking for less than fifteen minutes before he fainted from the intense fucking.

Fu Jin paused while panting heavily, picked up a thick coat and put it on Mu Xingchen. He took Mu Xingchen into his arms and sat on the blanket to fuck him. He touched the beautiful little face full of red spring breeze with his big palm. Panting and murmuring: "Too squeamish."

After Mu Xingchen's body was cleaned, Fu Jin carried him back unconscious. When he woke up, his whole body was refreshed and there was no discomfort in his butt or body.

He stretched out in Fu Jin's arms and looked at the slowly fading wasteland outside the car window. Thinking of the absurdity of last night, he looked away with a blushing face, hugged Fu Jin's neck and kissed his face affectionately. After rubbing it, he softly shouted: "Brother~"

"Um."

Zhu Xiaohua, who was driving the car, looked straight ahead, not daring to cast a half-concerned look at the side. But in fact, even if he paid attention, he would not hear anything. After he noticed something strange last night, Fu Jin seemed to have no idea. Not going to hide another ability.

The supernatural power enveloped the small area of ​​​​the passenger seat. Fu Jin rubbed Mu Xingchen's hand and reminded him, "The sound is blocked, they can't hear it."

Mu Xingchen blushed and nodded, but subconsciously lowered his voice and asked, "Did Zhu Xiaohua treat me last night?"

"Um."

The blush on Mu Xingchen's face instantly spread to his ears, and he whispered shamefully: "Then doesn't everyone know what we did?"

"Yeah." Fu Jin didn't react much. Seeing that he was blushing as if he was about to smoke, he frowned, "You don't want them to know that we have sex?"

Mu Xingchen nodded subconsciously. After nodding, he noticed that Fu Jin's expression was not right. Almost instantly, he realized that he had misunderstood. He quickly explained with a blush, "It's not that I don't want them to know that we are having sex, it's just a little bit... Excuse me."

"They didn't dare say anything."

That's not the reason!

Mu Xingchen was afraid that Fu Jin would misunderstand him if he explained too much, so he blushed and acquiesced to the reason he said, coughing lightly, "Brother, I want to wash up."

The next second, hot water toothbrush and toothpaste were handed in front of him. Mu Xingchen, who had been living with nothing but clothes and food for the past two days, was inexplicably embarrassed, "I'll do it myself."

Fu Jin lowered his eyes and looked at him without saying a word, but it made Mu Xingchen a little flustered and guilty. He withdrew his hand from holding the toothbrush and silently asked the man to wash up.

After this not-so-long convoy drove on the highway for about three days, they saw the convoy that had left the city together. However... they saw not living people, but a group of zombies, some of which were even more... Agile and can run faster than ordinary humans.

The car driven by Zhu Xiaohua was the first to be targeted by zombies. Unfortunately, with Fu Jin around, the zombies couldn't even get close.

Seeing a zombie jumping several meters high and rushing towards the vehicle behind him, several superhumans in the car were suddenly frightened and said in horror: "It's only been three days! These zombies have evolved like this!"