Ch 90

The old man looked at the boy who was obviously wearing his junior brother's clothes and was still in his junior brother's arms. He hesitated for about half a minute and asked in a low voice, "Junior brother, who is this little friend?" Because the scene he saw was so real. It was so unbelievable that he didn't even notice the title "Master Uncle" mentioned by Chen Yuan just now.

"He is my youngest apprentice."

Chen Yuan wanted to push the little apprentice out of his arms, but the little apprentice's arms, which seemed so delicate that they could be twisted with just a little force, actually hugged him very tightly. He didn't use any force, fearing that the rigid body would be transformed. His body was broken, "Go to the yard to practice. I have something important to discuss with your uncle."

After reacting, Mu Xingchen first called his master obediently, then buried his face in Chen Yuan's arms again, smelled the cold fragrance of his master, and refused to let go, "I want to be with you." After that, , raised his head again, "Master, you can block my hearing! That way I won't hear anything I shouldn't hear!"

After all, it took him a hundred years to successfully transform, and it was not easy for him to have close contact with the master he longed for. Mu Xingchen didn't want to be separated from Chen Yuan at all, so he bunched up the clothes on Chen Yuan's back and hugged him tighter.

Such a posture was obviously inappropriate between master and disciple. Chen Yuan thought that his little disciple was growing alone on the top of Penglai Peak. He had only seen him alone in the past few years. It was normal for him not to understand the etiquette of the world, so he did not correct him. He just said: : "No fooling around."

After being rejected again, Mu Xingchen raised his head from Chen Yuan's arms aggrievedly and looked into those cold eyes, "Master..."

Chen Yuan was unmoved by his little apprentice's coquettishness, but the leader standing aside smiled and said, "It's not an important matter, just let him listen. And if you agree, he can also get a quota and follow him." Go see the world.”

"He won't go."

Although the headmaster was a little surprised that Junior Brother Yichen refused so quickly, he didn't ask any more questions. Each brother has his own way of teaching his disciples. Even if he was the headmaster, he would not interfere too much. He just looked at the aggrieved person as if he was about to fall. The tearful boy couldn't bear it, "It doesn't hurt to let him listen."

Hearing his uncle begging for mercy for him, Mu Xingchen quickly promised obediently, "I will be very quiet and will never disturb you and my uncle!"

Chen Yuan still frowned, but he didn't say anything to chase the person away. He looked at the little apprentice who was only wearing his own shirt, picked him up with one hand and put him back into the house, and took out a set of rings from the storage ring. For slightly smaller clothes, "Put them on before coming out."

Before Mu Xingchen, who had a whole set of clothes in his hand, could say anything, the door was closed in front of his eyes. The voice of Chen Yuan inviting his uncle to discuss in the yard was heard outside the house, followed by the sound of footsteps.

"...Why is he like this!"

In order to go to Chen Yuan quickly, Mu Xingchen felt the clothes in his hands shake out, and found that the clothes were indeed much smaller than what he was wearing at the moment, but they were still a bit too big for him. After all, even if it was a hundred years The former master was much higher than he is now.

The clothes in his hand are also white with very simple patterns. It is obvious that his love for clothes has remained the same for many years and has never changed, just like Chen Yuan has been protecting him for more than ninety years and feeding him the spiritual power he cultivated.