58: fierce love in the water

After receiving permission, Mu Xingchen broke away from Xing Zhou's hand and trotted to the river. He squatted down and touched the crystal clear river water with his hands. It was ice cold and comfortable.

This location is relatively remote, and there are no traces of anyone walking around. After playing in the water for a while, Mu Xingchen stood up and stripped himself down to his underwear. He looked at the dense hickeys on his body and walked slowly with a red face. After entering the river, he felt comfortable and hurriedly waved to Xing Zhou, "Come on, hubby, it feels so comfortable."

Xing Zhou put on his clothes and pants and walked to a very shallow place in the river to sit down. He lowered his head and washed his face with the cool river water. He looked at Mu Xingchen who was swimming not far away and said, "Tell me when you're done."

"Aren't you coming?" Mu Xingchen swam to Xingzhou, grabbed his palm in the water and pulled it.

Xing Zhou smoothly pulled Omega, who was only wearing a pair of underwear, into his arms. He picked up the cool river water and sprinkled it on Mu Xingchen's neck. He lowered his eyes and said, "If I don't come, you won't be able to play with me if I come."

"Why?"

Xingzhou looked at the confused Omega with undisguised desire, "Your pheromones have become stronger." After a pause, he rubbed his chin against the side of Mu Xingchen's face and asked in a low voice, "Are you in estrus?" coming?"

Mu Xingchen subconsciously raised his hand to touch his swollen glands and shook his head, "No."

"So sure?"

"Yeah." Mu Xingchen blushed and hugged Xing Zhou's neck, whispering, "The day we first met, you brought me out of my estrus."

Omega only has its estrus period once a month. Xingzhou was a little surprised when he went to Mu Xingchen's glands and smelled it hard. The milky smell was sweeter and richer, and it was also mixed with a hint of scent that made his heart beat faster. This is obviously a sign that estrus is about to come.

Xingzhou rubbed Mu Xingchen's glands hard, his voice hoarse, "Baby, I smell the smell of estrus."

Mu Xingchen confirmed that he was not in estrus. The smell that Xingzhou could smell could only be from the Omega who was in estrus just now. Unhappily, he raised his hands to hold Alpha's face and asked him, "Do you smell it?" That Omega smell just now.”

"No, he smells bad."

After Mu Xingchen and Xingzhou looked at each other for about half a minute, he turned his head and approached his own glands. He could only smell the smell of his own pheromones, and if it was in estrus, he would feel it. Weakness in his hands and feet was a precursor, but He feels very good now. Since it has nothing to do with that Omega, the only possibility is, "You smelled it wrong."

Xing Zhou put his arms around Mu Xingchen's waist, hugged him into his arms, and nudged Omega's leg suggestively with his half-erected lower body, "I heard that right, my dear, you are about to reach your estrus period."

"Hmm..." Mu Xingchen was hit so hard that his lower back went weak. He lay on Xing Zhou and thought carefully for a moment. He suddenly thought that when he bought birth control pills before, the clerk seemed to have said that birth control pills might cause early estrus.

He said uncertainly: "Yes, it may be a side effect of the contraceptive pill."

Xing Zhou hummed, his handsome face buried in Mu Xingchen's neck, sniffing the sweet milk fragrance. The very faint smell only found in estrus made his eyes reddened, and his lower body reacted quickly.