14: Blocking me from seeing my wife

Afterwards, Shen Yucheng carefully cleaned up Mu Xingchen who was crying miserably. He found that the delicate inner thighs were red and swollen from being fucked by him, and even the skin was about to break. He had a rare feeling of regret.

I did lose control just now, I shouldn't have used so much force.

"Does it hurt?"

Mu Xingchen, who was lying on the table with his legs spread wide and allowing the man to examine him, had red eyes. His legs were shaking due to his hot breath. He felt extremely aggrieved and said, "It hurts like hell!"

Shen Yucheng came closer and kissed the red and swollen skin gently, and began to reflect on his behavior. In the end, he found helplessly that if it happened again, he would still lose control. Only he knew how much he had cried and called his husband just now. Tempting.

Shen Yucheng took out the ointment and carefully applied it on the red and swollen area, and said warmly: "Sorry, I'll be gentler next time."

"no more chance!"

Hearing Mu Xingchen's angrily answer, Shen Yucheng smiled, put on his pants, and took him from the table into his arms. Instead of answering his words, he said, "If you don't want to go out to eat, I'll have someone bring him in." ."

Mu Xingchen, who was still hurting from the redness and swelling caused by his pants, quickly raised his head, with a painful tear hanging from the corner of his eye, "I don't want to eat! I want to go home."

Shen Yucheng rubbed his hair, looked into those aggrieved eyes, and refused in a calm tone, "No."

Mu Xingchen's eyes widened, "Why!"

"Be good, I'll take you back tonight."

"I want to go home now." Mu Xingchen struggled to get off Shen Yucheng, but his legs hurt and his strength was no match for Shen Yucheng, so he was easily held by the waist and restrained in his arms.

Mu Xingchen, who struggled for a moment and made his legs even more painful, gave up. Angrily, he threw himself on Shen Yucheng's shoulder and bit him hard, scolding him vaguely, "Beasts, vile, not human!"

Shen Yucheng placed his big palm on the back of Mu Xingchen's head and stroked it gently. His smiling chest trembled slightly, and he said, "We have a meeting later, so don't leave too much saliva."

Mu Xingchen bit Shen Yucheng's shoulder through his clothes, and said in a muffled voice, "None of my business!"

He wanted to play devil's advocate and leave more drool on this suit jacket that looked very expensive at first glance, but he thought that when Shen Yucheng went to a meeting later, and the marks of drool on the suit were seen by others, others might guess it. They were just messing around in the office, and they were so flustered that they quickly let go.

He even took out a tissue and carefully wiped the area soaked in saliva.

After wiping away, he felt aggrieved. He looked at Shen Yucheng with his beautiful eyes and complained: "What should I do when someone comes in and finds out just now...!"

Shen Yucheng loved his aggrieved and seductive look. Although he wanted to scare him in his heart, he was afraid that he would really scare him away. He suppressed the rising bad elements and comforted him: "No one will find out."

As soon as he finished speaking, there was a knock on the door. Mu Xingchen was so frightened that he wanted to get off Shen Yucheng, but he was hugged tightly by him. He had to hide his face in Shen Yucheng's arms before someone opened the door and came in. , and prayed that people who came in would not find any traces of their messiness just now.