15: Car shock

Mu Xingchen was afraid of being discovered, so he chose a place quite far away. From his perspective, he could only see Lu Jin's back and Shen Yucheng's hand on the table.

"...What are they talking about? Why have they been talking for so long?"

The system suggested, "Go over and take a look?"

"Don't go!"

Mu Xingchen tugged at the loose hair on his forehead depressedly. He turned on his phone and saw that Shen Yucheng had not replied yet. He lowered his eyes aggrievedly. After a moment, he opened the dialog box in a compromising manner and typed.

'ding dong'

Baby, where are you?

Isn't it full stop?

Shen Yucheng looked at Mu Xingchen with a smile, but his sight was blocked by Lu Jin. Impatience appeared in his eyes. He looked up at Lu Jin, who had been chatting with Qi Dan for a while, and said coldly: "Get out of the way, don't block me." Hold me."

Lu Jin awkwardly stepped aside and whispered to Qi Dan, who was obviously very interested in him: "I'm still at work, let's talk about it after get off work." After saying that, he hurried away, fearing that he would encounter something worse if he stayed. Embarrassing things.

Watching Lu Jin leave, Qi Dan withdrew his gaze from the other party's hips and said speechlessly, "Why are you so fierce?" After that, he teased, "Isn't he blocking you from seeing your wife again?"

"Um."

"......Um???"

Shen Yucheng was too lazy to pay attention to him. When he saw his baby in the distance holding the phone, he was almost confused. Then he raised his lips and picked up the phone and replied: Baby, I'm in a meeting. I'll call you back later.

After receiving the news, Mu Xingchen's eyes suddenly widened, and he looked in disbelief at Shen Yucheng, who was sitting far away drinking coffee, but lied to him that he was in a meeting. He felt extremely wronged and said, "He lied to me!"

System: "..." Forget it, I'll turn off the mic.

After receiving Shen Yucheng's deceptive reply, Mu Xingchen's first reaction was to leave. However, although the task just now was completed, a new task came in as soon as Lu Jin left, indicating that they would meet again later, and they might say no. Talk less.

They are the protagonists in the original plot, so they will naturally come together after being in contact for a long time, right?

Thinking of this, Mu Xingchen found himself feeling a little uncomfortable. He put his phone on the table glumly, picked up the bitter coffee without sugar and drank it in one gulp.

so bitter.

Qi Dan looked further in the direction Shen Yucheng was looking, and finally spotted a man wearing a black peaked cap in the distance, lying on the table with only the tip of his nose exposed, "Fuck, is that the man wearing the black hat? Are you serious? ?"

"Congratulations, I'm not blind yet."

"..." Qi Dan was too lazy to argue with him about this, and his curiosity took over. "No wonder you haven't come out to play no matter how hard I ask you to play during this period. Tsk, tsk, tsk, it turns out there is someone in the house."

Shen Yucheng admitted generously, "Yeah."

"Call me over here, brother, let's see who it is that can move your mortal heart."

"Let's talk again."

Having been friends with Shen Yucheng for many years, Qi Dan still knew him well. Now that he had calmed down, he could tell at a glance that this guy was probably deliberately teasing the little guy in the distance. He raised his eyebrows and said, "Follow you." ? I don't have any other ideas."