( END OF ARC 8 ) Ch 132 - 134 ( ARC 9 )

After Tokihishi cleaned up all the little ghosts in the ghost house, Mu Xingchen took Tokihishi who lived in the ashes bag and left. When he went to the mission world to play the role of passerby, he would not inherit the memory of passerby, because The passerby I played this time was cannon fodder too early in the original plot, and I didn’t even know what the subsequent plot would be.

I also had no idea if I had any relatives where I lived, so after leaving the haunted house, I really didn’t know where to go.

Finally, he got in touch with Wei Li, who had returned to his hometown. After some discussion, he bought a train ticket and went to find Wei Li.

"Found it!" A surprised female voice came from outside. Soon the door of the box was opened, and a short-haired girl carrying large and small bags walked in. She was stunned for a moment when she saw the boy who was making the bed, and said hello with a blushing face, "You good."

Mu Xingchen turned around and said hello with a smile, "Hello."

As soon as he finished speaking, Tokihishi, who was standing next to him on the bed, pulled his waist into his arms, smiling half-heartedly, "Seduce others in front of me?"

With outsiders present, Mu Xingchen didn't dare to speak to Shi An at all. He could only glare at him quietly, trying to express his innocence with his eyes!

There is no way to hook up with others, isn't it just a greeting?

"Oh, after seducing others, you come to seduce me again."

The short-haired girl didn't know there was a ghost present. After saying hello to Mu Xingchen, she blushed and went to make the bed opposite, and took the initiative to find a topic, "Are you going to school too?"

The hand of the thousand-year-old pervert beside him had already got into his clothes. Mu Xingchen's waist was a little soft when he was touched, and he had no intention of chatting with others. "No." He hurriedly replied, and quickly removed Shi'an's hand from his clothes. He grabbed it out and ran out of the box with his ears red.

Tokihishi slowly followed behind and asked funnyly, "How many times have I done this, how can I still be shy?"

The corridor was full of passengers looking for rooms. Mu Xingchen didn't dare to speak to Toki'an, so he quickly walked to the nearest toilet, opened the door, went in, and locked the door. Then he glared at Toki'an who followed him with a red face, "I'll tell you How many times have I told you! Don’t touch me casually in public!”

The waist that had been touched just now was a little numb. Mu Xingchen complained with red ears, "What if someone finds out!"

"Can't find it."

Mu Xingchen was a little angry at Shi An's indifferent attitude, "What if you meet such a powerful person? You can be sealed for so many years, and you also said that my friend might be the one who sealed you." The descendants of you show that there are still people in this world who can take care of you."

Seeing that the little guy was really angry, Tokihishi stopped being careless and pulled him into his arms to reassure him, "I know, I'll pay attention."

Mu Xingchen quickly made a request, "You are not allowed to touch me in public from now on."

Hearing this unreasonable request, Shi An raised his eyebrows and had no intention of responding. He held Mu Xingchen's big hand restlessly and slid it into the waistband of his pants. He rubbed his soft buttocks with narrowed eyes and asked in a hoarse voice, "Is this considered a public place?"

The old pervert's technique was erotic and sultry. Mu Xingchen wanted to be touched a little bit. He blushed and stammered, "No, it doesn't count..."

Shi An curled his lips and pulled Mu Xingchen's pants and underwear down to his buttocks. His cold palms came around to hold the still-hardened penis and gently stroked it, "My dear, take off my clothes." "