[ END OF ARC 3 ] 43: Pamper me well in this world

Since he agreed to get married tomorrow, Arlo didn't want to hold a hasty wedding. However, because Mu Xingchen only wanted familiar friends to attend the wedding, the scale of the wedding was still greatly reduced.

In order to give his baby a perfect wedding tomorrow, Arlo left home to arrange the wedding, leaving Mu Xingchen, who was aroused, rolling over on the bed with dissatisfaction.

He kept his eyes open until the sky turned white in the morning, and Arlo hadn't returned home yet. Mu Xingchen hugged the pillow that still smelled of him in aggrieved manner, closed his eyes sleepily, and fell asleep quickly.

When he woke up again, he was already in the moving car. Surrounded by the familiar smell, Mu Xingchen subconsciously nuzzled into the man's arms, and with a hint of nasal sound that he had just woken up, he asked softly, "What time is it?" "

"It's past six o'clock." Arlo lowered his head and kissed Mu Xingchen on the eyes, "It's not here yet, let's sleep a little longer."

Mu Xingchen wanted to continue sleeping, but his stomach, which had not eaten for a day, had begun to protest. He raised his hand in a daze and grabbed the clothes on Arlo's shoulders. He instinctively buried his face in the fragrant neck and explored I took out the tip of my tongue and licked it.

"Hubby, I'm hungry."

Arlo hummed, "Eat."

With Arlo's permission, Mu Xingchen pierced his two small fangs into the flesh and blood that kept tempting him. The sweet and delicious blood was sucked into his mouth, coupled with the electric pleasure, he immediately felt comfortable. He groaned softly.

Arlo swallowed back the groan that reached his throat and reminded in a low voice, "Baby, grandpa and Bernie are here too."

Bernie is the name of the protagonist. He looked back and said very understandingly: "Don't worry about us, I know you two are very happy now."

Mu Xingchen blushed in embarrassment, but he was really hungry now. He struggled in his mind for a few seconds, then grabbed the clothes on Arlo's shoulders and continued eating. Of course, he still managed to hold back the moans in his throat.

After eating, Mu Xingchen blushed and said hello to the handsome man driving the car in front of him - Arlo's grandfather. Then he looked at the protagonist, "Why are you here?"

"Come to your wedding."

Mu Xingchen immediately turned back to look at Arlo, and moved forward to kiss him with some excitement.

Arlo did not choose to hold the wedding in the church. Although Bernie said that the church had no impact on their vampires, he was still reluctant to let his baby enter that place, so he arranged the location in the suburbs.

Harold and other friends were already waiting at the scene, "The decoration is so exquisite. This style matches Mu Xingchen very well."

"snort!"

The cold snort coming from beside him made Harold a little speechless, "They are getting married."

Lily rolled her eyes at him, "I'm not blind! I didn't know they were getting married?!"

"Then - here it comes."

Grandpa and the protagonist Shou got out of the car first, giving Mu Xingchen time to change clothes.

Mu Xingchen nervously changed into the same suit that Arlo was wearing in the car, his face flushed, "What should I say later?"

Arlo touched his hair and coaxed in a low voice, "Grandpa will ask questions, just answer according to your heart."