27: Call me brother and listen

Mu Xingchen was knocked unconscious from being fucked. When he woke up again with a groan, Fu Jin's penis was still inserted into his back hole and slowly twitching. Before he could fully wake up, he was hit by a violent impact that suddenly became heavier and deeper. Get to the top of happiness.

He was climaxing and ejaculating from the front, and his vagina reacted violently and clamped hard on the huge thing inserted in the tunnel.

The glans and shaft deep in the flesh hole were being sucked tightly at this moment, as if there were countless small mouths named Mu Xingchen licking him.

Fu Jin endured the desire to ejaculate, and the veins on his forehead stood out. He took a heavy breath, pinched Mu Xingchen's waist and hips and moved wildly, constantly pushing against the sensitive points deep in the flesh hole, prolonging the orgasm for his little neighbor. Climax time.

The double orgasm made Mu Xingchen scream in joy. He raised his beautiful and slender neck and pressed against Fu Jin's body. A lot of saliva flowed from the corner of his mouth due to the excessive stimulation of the orgasm. Before it could flow to his neck, he was kissed by a slender and beautiful man. He gently wiped it away with his big hand.

After the orgasm, Mu Xingchen quickly passed out again due to being fucked. Fu Jin was slightly startled when he noticed this, and he pushed his head against the voluptuous woman in his vagina with some dissatisfaction, "I can even faint twice during sex. How can you be so squeamish?"

Of course, Mu Xingchen, who was already dizzy, could not hear the man's dissatisfied and helpless low-pitched complaints. During this period, Fu Jin did not wake up again no matter how hard he tried, and slept until dawn.

At around eight o'clock in the morning, Mu Xingchen drowsily opened his eyes in Fu Jin's warm embrace, smelled the familiar scent, and rubbed the warm neck with dependence. A big hand immediately fell on his head and rubbed it vigorously. With.

Fu Jin's cold voice came from above his head, "Get up."

After working very late yesterday, Mu Xingchen still couldn't wake up completely. He lay in Fu Jin's arms and moaned like a baby, "I'm sleepy, I don't want to get up."

Fu Jin didn't accommodate him on issues related to safety. Seeing that he really didn't want to get up by himself, he picked up the clean clothes on the bedside, dressed him under the quilt, patted him and hugged his waist tightly. hand, "Let go."

Even acting coquettishly failed to prevent Mu Xingchen from waking up when he had just been dressed. He did not act coquettishly and continued to sleep. He stuck out his tongue and licked his sore and numb lips, and slowly relaxed. He opened his hand and asked aggrievedly, "Is my mouth swollen?"

Fu Jin, who lifted the quilt and put on his clothes, looked down at Mu Xingchen's lips, which were indeed a little swollen. He felt helpless and said, "I gave you medicine last night." It was still swollen even after applying medicine. He was really squeamish.

"It hurts so much." Mu Xingchen touched his lips lightly and complained, "You kissed me too hard and for too long."

Hearing this, Fu Jin's brows and eyes were filled with a smile, and his usually cold voice was much gentler than usual, "You pestered me to kiss me, and you asked me to use my strength."

"I obviously asked you to use it -" Mu Xingchen, who subconsciously retorted, suddenly stopped talking. His fair face was instantly covered with red clouds. He glared at Fu Jin shyly and angrily, and the man touched his neck and kissed him. Kiss the eyes.

Fu Jin put on his clothes, lifted up the quilt and picked up the shy little neighbor. Seeing his stiff eyes widening, he guessed that it was probably hurting down there, and a trace of embarrassment and guilt inevitably appeared on his handsome face.