56: be good and dont seduce me

Mu Xingchen's body convulsed in comfort as he was fucked into his reproductive cavity. His legs clamped tightly around Xing Zhou's waist and rubbed unbearably. The intense pleasure made him bite the mint-scented flesh in his mouth with his teeth.

Xing Zhou was almost strangled and was relieved on the spot. He groaned and rubbed Mu Xingchen's hair, slowing down the frequency of thrusting. "Good boy, bite hard."

Mu Xingchen didn't listen to him, and still bit Alpha's neck gently. When the huge glans was slowly grinding against the genital cavity and it was so good that he couldn't stand it, he would hum softly and use a little force, and use his lips and tongue eagerly. Licking and sucking, leaving one after another unique mark on Alpha's neck.

Alpha's thick penis is deeply embedded in Omega's body, and the 100% matching pheromones are intimately and eagerly mixed together, like the most powerful love potion in the world, stimulating each other's senses all the time, making them want more More.

After Xingzhou ejaculated into the delicate reproductive cavity once and his desire was relieved, he was no longer so anxious. He hugged Mu Xingchen, whose whole body was softened by being fucked, and his hot palms slid over the white jade skin. , whispered: "Don't just lick the neck, lick other places more."

But it smells the best on my neck, the pheromones are so strong and so comfortable.

The Omega, whose face was buried in Alpha's neck, remained indifferent and continued to lick and suck on the neck that was already covered with hickeys. Xing Zhou helplessly pressed Mu Xingchen's hot and swollen glands with his fingers, slowly lifting his waist. Also stopped.

Unsatisfied, Mu Xingchen quickly raised his head, looked at Alpha with a hint of coquettishness in his eyes, and finally complained in a soft and hoarse voice, "Why are you like this?"

Xingzhou grabbed and rubbed Omega's round and round buttocks, unmoved, "I want to lick other places too."

The huge emptiness made Mu Xingchen couldn't help twisting his waist to swallow the giant thing inside his body, but as soon as he got the pleasure, Alpha's big hand held his waist and held him firmly, unable to move. The soft flesh in his reproductive cavity was so hungry that he was crazy. Sucking on Alpha's glans, Xing Zhou showed no intention of moving except for his breathing becoming heavier.

Mu Xingchen couldn't move his waist or buttocks. He was breathing heavily and looked at Xingzhou, who was looking down at him. Tears of greed were about to come out. "Husband..."

"Um?"

Mu Xingchen looked at Xingzhou with his eyes lowered for two seconds, with red eyes, "You are so bad." After saying that, he quickly lay on Alpha's shoulder, biting the flesh on the shoulder and licking hard.

Some kind of indescribable psychological satisfaction was satisfied. Xingzhou touched Mu Xingchen's back in a good mood and whispered in his ear: "Good boy, I want to lick you all over." After a pause, he added, "I is yours."

As soon as he finished speaking, the sexual organ buried deep inside Omega was sucked and clamped by the soft flesh inside. Especially the glans inserted in the reproductive cavity was sucked enthusiastically and fiercely by the soft flesh in the reproductive cavity. Xing Zhou was The inhalation made my scalp numb and my breathing became heavier.

Omega's violent and true reaction made him smile with satisfaction and joy from deep in his eyes, "You are mine too."

The sexual organ inserted in the body finally started to thrust in slowly. Mu Xingchen let out a soft hum in comfort. He blushed and left marks on Xingzhou's shoulders and chest obediently. He looked at Alpha's originally smooth skin being covered by his own. The kiss marks from his sucking were covered, and a sense of satisfaction and pride arose spontaneously.