Ch 129 - 131

Realizing that the little guy in his arms had quickly fallen asleep, Tokihishi raised his eyebrows in surprise, but he didn't frantically wake him up and continue teasing him. He hugged him and went to bed, but when he was about to let go and put him down, another There was a slight surprise.

Shi An glanced sideways at the tightly held clothes, and slowly moved his eyes to Mu Xingchen's face, and saw that the man who had been sleeping peacefully just now was frowning with aggrieved face, as if he only wanted to Now let go and leave, this little guy will cry in his sleep.

cry? Maybe... I will really cry.

Pleased by his own thoughts, Toki An no longer tried to put Mu Xingchen on the bed, but hugged him and lay down on the bed together.

Sure enough, Mu Xingchen, who was already asleep, immediately rubbed himself unconsciously in Toki'an's arms, loosened his grip on the clothes, and groped his way through Toki's collar, pressing his palms tightly against the tight muscles on his shoulders. .

After doing these small movements, Mu Xingchen felt relieved and stopped moving against Shi An.

After a long time, a very soft 'tsk' sound came from the room, and a whisper with obvious joy, "It's so clingy."

Since there was nothing around him that could keep time, Mu Xingchen woke up in Shi'an's arms and had no idea how long he had slept, but he touched his growling stomach and estimated that he had slept for a long time.

When Mu Xingchen touched his stomach with a pitiful expression, Shi An, who had been silent since he woke up, casually moved a pile of snacks in front of him and said, "Eat."

"Ah -" Mu Xingchen, who was immersed in his own world, was startled by the sudden sound and snacks. He looked up and saw Shi An's expression that was half-smiling but not smiling. He breathed a sigh of relief and preemptively said, "...Why are you scared?" I."

"Scared you?" Shi An, who had no intention of scaring anyone, tsked lightly, raised his hand to pinch Mu Xingchen's ears, and asked him, "How dare you be a supernatural anchor if you are so timid, and how dare you take risks in a haunted house? How dare you be so unafraid? die?"

"..." That's not what I thought! I play the role of a supernatural anchor! And I have to follow the plot and complete tasks!

Seeing the emotions flowing in Mu Xingchen's eyes, Toki An had no intention of asking further questions and slowly changed the subject, "How long do you still want to touch?"

"Huh?" Mu Xingchen was stunned for a few seconds. When he looked in the direction Shi'an was looking, he realized that his hand seemed to be... still in Shi'an's clothes.

After realizing this, Mu Xingchen's first reaction was not to take out his hand, but to touch it carefully subconsciously. His cheeks were slightly red from the hard feel under his palm. Only then did Tokimi's eyes smile, but not smile. He slowly took out his hand uncomfortably.

But as soon as he took out his hand, Tokihishi held his wrist and stuffed it back into his clothes. A voice with a hint of smile said, "You're worthless, are you satisfied just by touching your shoulder?"

At this time, Mu Xingchen's hand had been brought to Shi'an's collarbone, and he retorted with a red face, "I didn't want to touch it!"

"Oh, is it so."

Mu Xingchen bit his lower lip and did not dare to look at Shi'an's expression. Although he really didn't want to touch it, but... his hands were brought here, so it was not impossible to touch it.

The skin touched by the fingers was very cold, but it was just within the range that Mu Xingchen could accept. It would not feel very cold and would even feel cool and comfortable. Seeing Shi'an lazily letting him have his way, Mu Xingchen couldn't resist the temptation.