Ch 110 - 111

After calming down in the bathroom for ten minutes, Qin Che went out with the ointment.

After opening the bed curtain and seeing the sleepy Mu Xingchen with his legs spread open, Qin Che stood silently by the bed for a few seconds. The eldest brother rose and fell several times and could no longer bear any stimulation.

In order not to find fault for himself, Qin Che applied medicine to Mu Xingchen as quickly as possible, pulled the quilt over him and covered him tightly. He looked at those eyes that were confused and questioning, and whispered: "Go to sleep."

After Mu Xingchen fell asleep, Qin Che put down the bed curtain and turned to sleep on the bed next door.

Because he had to work part-time today, Mu Xingchen said hello to Qin Che after class, and hurriedly followed the map directions given to him by the system to the store where he worked part-time, which was a convenience store.

Mu Xingchen breathed a sigh of relief when he found out that his part-time job was as a cashier in a convenience store. After all, he wasn't very good at other professions, so he could still do cashiering.

I quickly went to my post, and before I had time to familiarize myself with the operation, I received the task.

"...Should I skip work?"

"No, the protagonist is coming in your direction."

Hearing this, Mu Xingchen felt relieved and asked, "Who is here?"

"Qin Che."

Sure enough, after waiting for about two minutes, Qin Che opened the door and walked in. Mu Xingchen smiled and stretched out his hand to say hello, but Qin Che didn't seem to see him and walked straight into the store, taking two things with clear purpose. , walked slowly to the cashier, "Check out."

Seeing what Qin Che was holding, Mu Xingchen felt inexplicably guilty. He noticed other guests coming to the door, and almost reflexively pulled the things in front of him and hid them.

Qin Che stepped aside, leaned against the cashier and looked at the blushing Mu Xingchen, smiling, "Want to use it?"

"No, don't talk nonsense." Mu Xingchen blushed and quickly scanned the code and bagged the things, "One hundred and thirty-nine."

Another mechanical sound of welcome sounded. Zou Hongcheng came in chatting and laughing with his friends. He was stunned for a moment when he saw Qin Che, "Brother Che? Aren't you going home to study?"

"Um."

"Are you in a hurry? If you're not in a hurry, let's go sit next door for a while?"

Qin Che glanced at Mu Xingchen, who was staring at Zou Hongcheng, and handed back the bag he just picked up in a bad mood, "Save this for you first."

Probably because of his chance encounter with Qin Che, Zou Hongcheng and his friends bought some drinks, said hello to Mu Xingchen, and left the convenience store.

In the convenience store, Mu Xingchen looked at the lubricants and condoms in the bag at hand, and belatedly realized that Qin Che might have bought these things in preparation for something going on with the protagonist.

Suddenly I felt a little lost.

The system recording data fluctuations couldn't hold it back and proactively reminded, "Have you ever thought that Qin Che might not be the protagonist?"

"But in the plot I received, he is the protagonist Shou. How could he not be Shou."

System: "...Is it possible that the plot you received is fake?"