Ch 120 - 122

The female ghost was obviously unwilling to give up swallowing Mu Xingchen, but she did not dare to resist Shi'an's order, fearing that she would be eaten next moment.

The female ghost could only retreat and pounce on the second most delicious Wei Li. Shi An, who was holding Mu Xingchen, glanced at the group of people who were shouting in fear. He stood aside and watched the farce quietly. He felt a little regretful. , if the little guy hadn't been frightened and fainted, his expression at this moment must be very vivid and wonderful.

Just when Toki'an was thinking about whether to wake the person up, the female ghost next to him who threw Wei Li down and was about to have a feast suddenly screamed, covered her severely burned mouth with her hands dripping with blood, and disappeared angrily from the spot. .

The female ghost whose soul was burned briefly appeared and was caught by everyone's eyes. The moment they really saw the ghost, the few people who were so frightened and screaming became completely silent. They did not dare to make any more noise and trembled. He squeezed to Wei Li's side and stared at Mu Xingchen floating in mid-air with fear in his eyes.

That posture... is clearly that of someone being held!

There are ghosts! ! !

Tokigishi did not expect that the female ghost was injured and escaped. The careless expression on Jun's face gradually disappeared, and a pair of dark pupils that could not see any light became more eye-catching. However, the only person present who could see him when he did not show up actively People have fainted.

Wei Li touched his shoulder in fear. It hurt. He pulled off the clothes on his shoulder and saw a dark tooth mark on his shoulder. Others also saw it and crowded together in fear.

After taking a few minutes to calm down, Wei Li realized that there might be something in him that ghosts were afraid of. He gritted his teeth and plucked up the courage to stand up and cautiously approached Mu Xingchen, who was floating in the air. "We have offended you by coming in hastily. Please let it go." Our companions, we will leave immediately."

Shi An looked at Wei Li who was getting closer and closer with an expressionless face, and noticed an aura that made him uncomfortable. It was a bit threatening, but not very threatening.

Can an ordinary person have an aura that makes him feel threatened? I don't know what he thought of, but a smile appeared on Shi An's face, and he placed Mu Xingchen smoothly on the ground and stepped aside.

Wei Li rushed forward and snatched Mu Xingchen back and held him in his arms. He carefully thanked this sensible but invisible ghost, and then quickly retreated to the door with Mu Xingchen and several companions in his arms. However, the door was still closed, and they went out. Don't go.

When he woke up again, what appeared in his sight was the bright yellow chandelier with a warm glow and the clean and beautiful ceiling. Mu Xingchen was stunned for a moment, closed his eyes in disbelief, and then opened them again, nothing had changed.

He quickly looked around and found that this was a very beautiful and clean room. The bed and quilt under him were also clean and exuded a refreshing fragrance.

Shouldn't it? ! Why is it like this in a haunted house? !

Mu Xingchen's face was full of shock, and he quickly asked the system in disbelief, "Am I in a coma for a month or two? Wei Li has already escaped with us?"

Before the system could answer this question, Mu Xingchen got the answer from the long-haired beauty who suddenly appeared next to him. His body that had been relaxed just now stiffened instantly, and he stared at the door unblinkingly, trying to ignore the scrutiny of the man next to him. .