Ch 141 - 143

So Mu Xingchen sat up with his hands on Yang Xu's chest, and said the truth like a broken pot, "I like it." After looking at each other for a few seconds, the idea of ​​breaking Yang Xu's calm became stronger and stronger, and he twisted slightly Twisting her butt, she blushed and added softly, "I like being fucked by cocks."

There was a bit of shame when he said the word dick, but there was also a hint of secret excitement that followed. Mu Xingchen blushed and licked the corners of his lips. There seemed to be hooks in his beautiful eyes, pure and lustful. .

Yang Xu's big hand holding Mu Xingchen's ass tightened again, and his cock that had just softened after ejaculation had swelled rapidly. He took a deep breath, his Adam's apple rolling with restraint and forbearance, suppressing the turbulent and terrifying desire to penetrate the person on his body.

He said in a dumb voice, "As long as you like it. According to the data recorded by the Experience Department, most people like to use toys during sex." When talking about toys, his eyes slightly turned to the airplane cup that was still on Mu Xingchen's cock. He rolled his eyes and said, "Do you need any other toys for fun?"

Other toys to add to the fun? !

Mu Xingchen's eyes suddenly widened and he stared at Yang Xu in disbelief. Realizing that he was asking seriously, he quickly replied with a trembling voice, "No, no more." Now being penetrated by Yang Xu's cock, his own With the airplane cup on his dick, he was so happy that he couldn't stand it anymore, so there was no need for other toys.

Hearing Mu Xingchen's rejection, Yang Xu seemed a little regretful. He nodded and stopped mentioning the use of other toys. After two seconds of silence, he sat up holding Mu Xingchen's extremely shaking waist, which was already very deep. The cock went in a little deeper due to the adjustment of posture.

The glans seemed to be being rolled and licked by a soft and moist tongue, and intense pleasure rushed straight to his limbs. Yang Xu frowned slightly and took a deep breath. He hugged Mu Xingchen, who was biting his lower lip and trembling all over, and slowly He straightened his waist and started pumping, and asked in a hoarse voice, "Do you feel any difference in the airplane cup?"

no the same?

Mu Xingchen, biting his lower lip and burying his face on Yang Xu's shoulder, was confused for a while. How could the airplane cup be different? Such doubts were quickly shattered by the fierce impacts.

The sitting posture was not very stimulating. Yang Xu quickly put his arms around Mu Xingchen's waist and pushed him down on the bed again. His big palm pressed the wet buttocks in his arms, and his ferocious and swollen cock moved in and out of the white snow. out.

Yang Xushuang's breathing became heavier. He lowered his head to hold Mu Xingchen's closed lips, and licked his tongue back and forth on the teeth that were biting his lower lip. After licking for half a minute, the teeth that were biting his lower lip finally became loose. .

"Hmm..." A voice that couldn't be suppressed came out.

Yang Xu licked the dent on Mu Xingchen's lower lip for a moment, raised his head and looked down at Shuang's wife, who was about to burst into tears, and said in a deep voice, "Don't bite it."

"I know... uh uh~ ah... I know... um..." Mu Xingchen finished answering with difficulty, looking at Yang Xu's face through a layer of mist, and then belatedly remembered his purpose just now. , so he groaned and raised his legs and struggled, "Let go... Uh-huh... I, I want to be on top."

Hearing this, Yang Xu raised his brows slightly, and the fierce thrusting movements did not stop, but slightly slowed down the frequency of thrusting, and said, "You can't do it."