( END OF ARC 11 )181 - 183 (ARC 12 )

Mu Xingchen hummed in comfort. When Bren let him go, he fell into his arms without any bones. He gasped and moved his buttocks, and the soft cock inside was squeezed out.

"Well!"

When his cock was about to completely slide out of Mu Xingchen's body, Bren touched Mu Xingchen's pants stuck under his thigh, and pushed his body forward to block the liquid that was about to flow out.

"Pull your pants down."

Mu Xingchen obediently reached out and pulled his pants down to his knees. When Bren held his legs and lifted him up like a child, he struggled twice subconsciously. The man whispered, "Don't move, the thing will Bleed onto my pants.”

Mu Xingchen, who was struggling, quickly calmed down. He looked down and saw the man's semi-hardened cock being pulled out of his ass, and a large amount of semen and semen flowed down the vagina that had been fucked to the point where it could not be closed temporarily. The hole flowed out and it all fell into the grass.

Mu Xingchen raised his head with a blushing face, looked at the tree in front of him and waited for a while. He felt that the contents of his butt had almost drained out, and then he blushed and whispered, "It's all out."

Bren didn't say anything. He stretched out his hand to touch Mu Xingchen's back hole, and pushed in without hesitation with his slender fingers.

"ah……"

"Don't scream."

Mu Xingchen bit his lower lip and tightened his buttocks to hold back the moans in his throat. But when the fingers inserted into his buttocks touched the sensitive spots inside, he couldn't help it anymore and moaned in the cloth. Lun squirmed in his arms, "Well...don't, don't press that...uh ha!"

The young man's soft moans were also arousing Bren's nerves. He suddenly accelerated the digging speed of his fingers. After digging out the semen deep in the flesh hole, he immediately pulled out and was sucked tightly by the soft meat. With his wrapped fingers, he said in a hoarse voice: "Bring out a washcloth."

Usually Bren never prepares a washcloth when he goes out, but this time he brought a delicate dragon with him. He not only prepared a washcloth, but also soap and a small pillow.

Bren wiped the semen and semen off Mu Xingchen's ass with a clean wash cloth, then let go and put him on the ground. He took the wash cloth that wiped Mu Xingchen's butt and wiped his dick and hands in the dark. He fumbled to put on his pants, looked at the direction where Mu Xingchen was squatting, and asked, "Are you done with your pants?"

"Get dressed." Mu Xingchen moved two steps and squeezed into Brun's arms, raised his head and rubbed his chin, "I want to wash my hands."

There were no rivers nearby. To wash his hands, he could only use the drinking water he brought with him. Bren was not reluctant. He touched Mu Xingchen's hand and opened the kettle to pour water for him to wash his hands. At the same time, he also washed his hands. Washed hands.

The ground was so wet that they couldn't stay there any longer. After cleaning up, the two picked up their things and moved to another place to rest.

Mu Xingchen hugged the small pillow prepared by Bren and fell asleep happily in the man's warm arms.

The closer they were to Las City, the more Dragon Slayers they met on the road. Mu Xingchen began to hide in Bren's arms from morning to night, not daring to go out. The Dragon Slayers in the team even teased him about this. Several times, Bren laughed at Mu Xingchen for being too clingy, and envied Bren for having a clingy partner.

Bren also doted on Mu Xingchen and hugged him wherever he went. Amodan was so angry that he couldn't stay any longer, so he spent money to hire a few dragon slayers, left the team and headed to Las City in advance.