7: Want to kiss

Shen Yucheng lowered his eyes and stared closely at Mu Xingchen who was about to cry. Just as he was about to raise his hand to touch his smooth and soft waist to satisfy his craving, his outstretched hand was firmly grasped. He chuckled and said, without forcing any further, he took the opportunity to hold the white and soft hand into his big palm, played with it, and asked, "Do you want to go?"

"I don't want to leave!"

I haven't completed the mission yet, how can I leave!

Being held by the hand that had just been stained with his own semen, Mu Xingchen was ashamed and disgusted, but he was also afraid of letting go and having his waist and butt rubbed, so he could only suffocate and let the beast named Shen hold it, telling himself in his heart that he was just holding it. It was nothing more than a start, but this idea was quickly defeated by Shen Yucheng's actions.

Woo woo, why is it so comfortable to have your fingers pinched?

He wanted to reject this touch but couldn't, and in his feeble struggle he allowed the action of that big hand. Mu Xingchen, who was angry at his own reaction, turned red and knocked his head heavily on Shen Yucheng's shoulder, with tears of regret and annoyance appearing in the corners of his eyes.

Shen Yucheng was so touched by his cute reaction, the corners of his mouth curved in a pleasant arc, and his long and warm hands gently pinched each of Mu Xingchen's fingers, rubbing each finger joint carefully.

At the same time, his eyes casually swept across the people in the room who were looking at them. Those who came into contact with his eyes quickly looked away. No matter how many questions and excitement they had in their hearts, they did not dare to show it. But, who is this little beauty? ! How could he make Shen Yucheng show such a gentle look? !

After spending a lot of time pleasing the little lamb in his arms, Shen Yucheng felt his hard and aching lower body. He almost endured it to the limit and straightened his waist uncontrollably. The small moans coming from his ears made him tighten uncontrollably. The force in his palm violently pressed the person's buttocks against his hard lower body, relieving the desire that had nowhere to vent.

"Ah! Pain!"

Shen Yucheng breathed heavily, resisting the urge to swallow this person on top of him  immediately. He held Mu Xingchen's waist and moved him back. His hard lower body suddenly lost the weight of Xingchen's buttocks. It was quite uncomfortable, but Shen Yucheng still firmly kept some distance from Mu Xingchen. He was worried that if he kept clinging to him like this, he would really pull off the pants that were in his way and fuck him right there.

"Do not move!"

Mu Xingchen, who was struggling to escape, froze. He looked up and saw a pair of eyes that looked like fire staring at him. He was so frightened that he sat on Shen Yucheng's lap and did not dare to move. He said aggrievedly, "Can you let me sit on the sofa?"

"No." Shen Yucheng breathed heavily and rubbed the thin waist that had just been pinched by him, and said in a hoarse voice, "Be good, I won't touch you here."

Mu Xingchen looked away in panic, afraid of looking into those eyes, "Let me go, I want to drink water."

As soon as the last note ended, a glass of wine was handed to him. Seeing that he resisted and refused to accept it, Shen Yucheng raised his hand and took a sip himself. The spicy taste of the wine slightly diluted the desire that had nowhere to put it. He leaned on the back of the sofa and looked at the baby sitting on his lap for a moment, "Don't you dare to drink?"

How could a boy who had just become an adult stand up to such a provocation, "Who says I don't dare to drink!" As soon as he finished speaking, he reached out and grabbed the wine glass from Shen Yucheng's hand, raised his head and drank the rest of the wine in a gulp. He coughed violently due to stimulation.

"Cough, cough, cough, cough!" Why is there such a terrible thing to drink?

Shen Yucheng patted Mu Xingchen on the back in a funny manner, pushed him into his arms again and held him gently, his eyes falling on the opened room door. All the friends appeared at the door, holding a young model in their arms and approaching casually.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, it's rare to see you having fun here."

Shen Yucheng's palms wandered around Mu Xingchen's slender waist, ignoring the teasing words. The baby in his arms was unusually quiet. He looked at the empty glass on the table with an unknown smile in his eyes.

It was the first time he drank a foreign wine with a high alcohol content. Mu Xingchen got drunk almost immediately. He raised his head and stared at the handsome face in front of him for a moment, then softly buried his face into the side of Shen Yucheng's neck and rubbed it like a cat.

Qi Dan recognized Mu Xingchen as the child he had seen a few days ago and was very surprised, "Isn't this the little beauty from that day?"

"Yeah." Shen Yucheng's desire that had just subsided was stirred up again. He hugged the soft baby in his arms and could hardly sit still.

After Qi Dan came in, all the men who were playing with young models and teenagers came over to toast and tried to take this opportunity to see who the person valued by Shen Yucheng were. Unfortunately, Shen Yucheng did not give them this opportunity. Holding Mu Xingchen's soft and plump buttocks in his big hands, he stood up and walked out of the box with the person in his arms.

"Mr. Shen..."

Qi Dan was speechless, "Fuck, I just got here."

Shen Yucheng ignored the pleas behind him and strode out of the box with this little bastard in his arms. When he was about to reach the exit, his arm was suddenly pulled by a hand. He looked sideways in displeasure, his eyes full of anger because he could not vent his accumulated desires. "What?"

Lu Jin, who was holding Shen Yucheng's hand, was so frightened that he quickly let go and stammered: "Hello, Uncle Xingchen, I am Xingchen's classmate, my name is Lu Jin."

"...Uncle?" Shen Yucheng smiled half-heartedly, "He said I was his uncle?"

Lu Jin saw something wrong with Shen Yucheng's expression and was a little nervous, "Yes, yes."

Shen Yucheng pinched the plump buttocks punitively, and his eyes fell on Lu Jin's face, who was so nervous that he blushed. How could he not see what he was thinking, and smiled, "I'm not his uncle. I'm his man." After saying that, he hugged him and left in a good mood.

Lu Jin was stunned on the spot, watching as if he was strucked by lightning as the man he had just fallen in love with tenderly hugged Mu Xingchen and left. Why, how could he not be uncle? Then...do I have no chance?

Mu Xingchen was so drunk that he was unconscious, but he had some reaction when the task prompt was completed.

He forced himself to raise his head. His eyes covered with mist that it could not be see clearly, but he knew in his heart that the face in front of him was very good-looking.

Being stared at by a pair of moist eyes with a hint of obsession, Shen Yucheng's breathing gradually became heavier, and he heard himself saying to the driver in an unusually hoarse voice: "Go home."

The shield between the front seat and the back seat silently rose, and the driver started the vehicle without squinting, and soon merged into the traffic flow.

When he got to the car, Shen Yucheng took off the mask on Mu Xingchen's face, releasing the face that was red from drunkenness. Who would have thought that as soon as he took off the mask, the drunk man with blurred eyes came over with his mouth pouted and mouthed and made a soft coquettish sound, "I want to kiss you."

Shen Yucheng immediately raised his hand to cover the tempting little mouth, breathing unsteadily, "Baby, let's go home first." He was enduring it to the limit. If he kissed that sweet little mouth at this time, he would completely forget that they we're still in the car.