( END OF ARC 10 )166 - 168 (ARC 11 )

An intense lovemaking session left many red marks on both of their bodies, but the marks on Mu Xingchen were caused by Wei Linchen's kiss, while most of the marks on Wei Linchen's body were scratches and bite marks.

The two lay on the bed hugging each other for a few minutes. Wei Linchen rubbed Mu Xingchen's slightly bulging belly, bit his ear, and whispered: "There's a little bunny in there."

"..." Mu Xingchen weakly pushed Wei Linchen's hand, "You can pull it out and it will be gone."

"Then keep plugging it in."

After the ultimate happiness, there was endless weakness. Mu Xingchen didn't even have the strength to argue with Wei Linchen, and he squinted his eyes and fell asleep.

In fact, he could persist in satisfying Wei Linchen before, but after doing it twice today, he almost collapsed from exhaustion. The dual satisfaction of body and soul made Mu Xingchen unable to exert any more strength, and soon he lay in Wei Linchen's arms. Entered dreamland.

After quietly looking at Mu Xingchen's sleeping face for a moment, Wei Linchen lowered his head to kiss the trembling eyes, pulled out the dick that was still inserted in his vagina, and looked down at the liquid that rushed out instantly without blocking it. He picked up Mu Xingchen, who was already asleep, and got out of bed.

Mu Xingchen was turned over and over in the bath, and even when he was cleaning the semen that had not flowed out from his posterior hole, he showed no signs of waking up.

After staying in the bathroom for nearly an hour, Wei Linchen, who was completely dry, returned to the bedroom with the naked Mu Xingchen in his arms. He stood beside the messy bed for a moment, put him on the relatively clean bedside, and turned around again. Go to the closet to get your pajamas.

While dressing Mu Xingchen, Wei Linchen suddenly stopped moving, buried his handsome face into Mu Xingchen's neck and rubbed it gently, murmuring hoarsely, "Baby, it smells so good."

As he rubbed it, he couldn't help but stick out his tongue and lick his newly cleaned wife from beginning to end. When Wei Linchen raised his head, his hardness ached and he didn't intend to wrong himself and pulled Mu over. Xingchen's white and tender hands pressed on his dick.

Wei Linchen moved forward and kissed Mu Xingchen's eyes and nose, showing his obsession.

How can she be so cute and beautiful?

After using Mu Xingchen's hands to solve the problem once, Wei Linchen felt reluctantly satisfied. However, the originally clean bedside area was also stained. He had to put on clean pajamas and wash them again with Mu Xingchen in his arms. A bath.

By the time Wei Linchen was lying on the clean bed next door with Mu Xingchen in his arms, more than an hour had passed.

Although he was lying on the bed with his wife in his arms, Wei Linchen, who was full of energy, did not feel sleepy at all. He hugged Mu Xingchen and lay there for a while, then got up and went to his room next door to get his mobile phone. After returning, he just lay down on the bed. He was sleeping soundly. The young man automatically moved into his arms.

Wei Linchen was immediately pleased by Mu Xingchen's unconscious reliance. He hugged him tightly in his arms and touched her again and again before turning on his phone with satisfaction.

The work content had been arranged long before joining the group, so at this moment, Wei Linchen picked up his mobile phone just to check the comments about Mu Xingchen. Unexpectedly, when he opened Weibo, he saw the top trending search.

#MuXingchenLikes#

#MUXINGCHEN’S PUBLIC RELATIONSHIP#

#MuXingchen and Wei Linchen open their relationship#