Ch 100

Chen Yuan, who had entered the sage's time, easily resisted the temptation. He put his dry palms on Mu Xingchen's waist and massaged it gently, while his eyes once again moved to the green fruit hanging in front of him.

After the growth of the little fruit during the period just now, the little fruit has obviously grown bigger, and there is actually a very light pink on the green surface of the fruit.

Seeing the changes in Guoguo, Chen Yuan released a hand and placed it on the back of Mu Xingchen's neck. He lifted up the person who was kissing and licking his neck and looked at the moist and beautiful pair that had obviously just been loved. Eyes, asked in a low voice, "Are you feeling uncomfortable? Are there any changes?"

Mu Xingchen, who subconsciously wanted to act coquettishly, was infected by the seriousness in Chen Yuan's eyes. He tried his best not to move his buttocks to avoid feeling the penis inserted in his body, and tried to be serious himself.

He felt it carefully, but other than the deep feeling of the genitals still inserted in his body, he felt nothing else.

Mu Xingchen blushed, shook his head, and replied obediently, "I'm not uncomfortable, and there are no strange changes in my body."

Hearing this answer, Chen Yuan hummed, but still warned uneasily, "If you don't feel well, please tell me if there are any changes."

"I know~"

The two held each other tenderly for a moment, and then fell into the sea of ​​desire again.

"Uh huh... don't..." Mu Xingchen put one hand on the ground and half-raised his body in a panic to pull Chen Yuan up. However, before his hand could touch the master who was buried between his legs, he was struck by the sudden gentleness. The licking stimulated him and he fell to the ground softly, "Ah...! Master!"

"Huh?" Chen Yuan's tall nose was completely sunken into the soft buttocks. He once again tentatively used the tip of his tongue to lightly trace the hole that was constantly opening and closing.

The moment the sweet juice was rolled into his mouth by the tip of his tongue, Chen Yuan firmly pressed Mu Xingchen's legs that were being stimulated to bounce around, and turned his head to place a kiss on the smooth and white inner thigh.

"Uh-huh... Master..." Mu Xingchen bowed his head and raised his head. Just being kissed on the soft flesh on the inner thigh was enough to stimulate him to orgasm.

More sweet juice with a medicinal aroma gushed out from the flesh hole. Chen Yuan probably didn't expect that Mu Xingchen's orgasm would come so quickly. He was stunned for a second before lowering his head again, and the high bridge of his nose sank into the soft flesh again, with a cool feeling. His lips and tongue were close to the vagina that was leaking juice.

The initial strange feeling had disappeared. Chen Yuan was even looking at this tender hole. It was obvious that because the body was a cold mist snow lotus, the rest of the body was glowing white, but this hole was pink, tender and extremely delicate.

When you open and close it, you can even see the tender soft meat inside, which is beautiful and attractive.

Chen Yuan indulged his desire and took the entire pink and tender vagina into his mouth. After licking around the hole with his soft tongue, he gently and firmly penetrated into the vagina and licked the sensitive part of the orgasm. The soft flesh was tightly clamped inside and unable to move.

"Uh-huh...Master...ah...Master..."

The stimulation from Master's mouth made Mu Xingchen's climax extra long this time. He had already forgotten that he had just pulled Master up to prevent him from giving him a blow. Two white legs clamped Chen Yuan's head tightly, and he moaned. Instinctively twist your butt to make yourself more comfortable.