178 - 180

Several dragon slayers learned that Bren was leaving for Las City tomorrow, and they all happily expressed that they would go together.

"I heard that Rath City killed an entire group of giant dragons east of the Vormir Mountains a few days ago! The dragon's corpses were piled into a hill! Now all the dragon slayers in the world are preparing to go there!"

Speaking of this, several dragon slayers showed envy, admiration, longing and other emotions on their faces.

When Brun heard about this, he was stunned for a few seconds and then said: "Where did the news come from?"

"Dragon Slayer Guild! Absolutely real!"

Bren nodded, glanced down at Mu Xingchen, who was almost squeezing into his arms, and nodded to agree to the invitation of several people to join together, "We will set off early tomorrow morning. Get ready as soon as possible."

After separating from several dragon slayers, Mu Xingchen's tense body slowly relaxed, and he followed closely with his arm holding Bren, and the smile on his face was gradually replaced by a sad look.

Silly Dragon always had his emotions written on his face. Brun easily guessed why Mu Xingchen was unhappy. He didn't intend to ask. Under the leadership of the boss, he quickly selected a white horse and equipped it with a complete set of saddles and other items. , then led the horse and the dragon back to the street.

They were almost home. Seeing that the stupid dragon next to him was so depressed that he couldn't walk, Bren reluctantly mentioned what happened just now, "If the news they said is true, not only dragon slayers from all over the world will rush there. The dragon will also rush to Las City, and the road is not safe."

It can be considered as explaining to Mu Xingchen why he wants to partner with several dragon slayers.

After hearing the explanation, Mu Xingchen was still in low spirits. He still remembered that he was a little mute who couldn't speak outside, so he held it in until Brun tied the horse and returned home with his things, then he said dejectedly: "But they The smell makes me so uncomfortable."

"What is the taste?"

Mu Xingchen opened his mouth to explain, but it was really difficult for him to describe the smell of those dragon slayers. He frowned and racked his brains for a while before saying, "That's right, they want to kill dragons. I can smell it." .”

After hearing Mu Xingchen's explanation, Bren became interested, "I have killed a dragon, but I don't smell like anything?"

"Yes." Mu Xingchen looked up at Bren's face, looked into those blue eyes, and said, "When I first saw you, my legs were weak."

Later, there was no chance for his legs to weaken, because as soon as he met Mu Xingchen, he was hit by an arrow smeared with venom, and he lay on the ground for a full week.

Bren lowered his eyes, feeling a little uncomfortable with the concentration in Mu Xingchen's eyes. He looked away and looked away, pondering for a moment before saying, "We can go to other cities." He compromised again.

Mu Xingchen squeezed himself into Bren's arms and rubbed the man's neck, "No need, I'm just a little scared, but you won't be scared anymore when you are by my side."

"..."

Bren's body stiffened slightly, and he raised his hand to push Mu Xingchen away, but after hesitation, it landed lightly on Mu Xingchen's shoulder.

The next day, Mu Xingchen wore the new clothes and shoes he had just bought. He squinted and nestled comfortably in Bren's arms. He was very happy that Bren had only bought one horse, but... the only thing that made him a little dissatisfied was , this horse is afraid of him. If it weren't for Brun's control, this horse would probably run away.