63: video of raping younger brother

Mu Xingchen, who was deeply trapped in a nightmare, whimpered and turned his head as if he had realized it. However, before he could do this, Lu Wenyi pinched his chin hard and fixed it on the pillow.

The pain coming from the jaw made the person moan in pain even in his sleep, "Ugh."

Lu Wenyi did not feel soft because of his younger brother's cry of pain. His fingers seemed to be embedded in the pinched red chin. His lips and tongue playing with his younger brother's earlobes also moved to the neck that smelled of medicine. His handsome face was pressed against Mu Xingchen's neck. , took a deep breath.

After doing this, Lu Wenyi let go of Mu Xingchen, got out of bed with his hard penis and turned on the light. Of course, he didn't want to let go of his drugged brother, but took out the mobile phone holder that he had prepared long ago.

In the room, a handsome young man wearing only underwear put his mobile phone in video mode on a stand, and pointed the camera at the bed. The handsome young man, fully clothed on the bed, had his legs spread wide and his brows were slightly furrowed, as if he had had a nightmare.

To prevent the phone from running out of battery halfway through the video recording, Lu Wenyi even connected the charging cable.

When he returned to bed again, he was naked.

Lu Wenyi was not in a hurry to take off Mu Xingchen's clothes and pants. He wanted to slowly drag this innocent brother into hell bit by bit.

Lu Wenyi, who was kneeling between Mu Xingchen's legs, squinted his eyes and tried to hook his brother's soft and weak eyes onto his waist. After several attempts without success, he gave up and leaned over to support Mu Xingchen's face with one hand. The other free hand touched that beautiful and delicate face.

The skin under his palms was smooth and beautiful. Lu Wenyi gradually increased his strength, rubbing the whole fair face until a pink color appeared. He lowered his eyes and admired it for a moment, then whispered, "My brother is so good-looking. .”

There wasn't too much drug mixed in that glass of milk, and Mu Xingchen hadn't completely slept to death yet. The discomfort of being pressed by a tall man of 1.89 meters made him twist uncomfortably and try to escape.

"Um…"

But such a slight struggle was just to please the man on his body. Lu Wenyi's genitals pressed against Mu Xingchen's ass were gently rubbed, and he hummed softly, "So sexy." He said and bumped the soft ass hard. , the fingers that pinched Mu Xingchen's earlobe and played with it immediately moved to the bright red mouth.

The young man's slender fingers squeezed into the gap between his younger brother's lips, mercilessly pushing open the slightly closed teeth, and penetrated into the warm mouth to capture the soft little tongue, pinching it between his two fingers and kneading it.

Mu Xingchen's mouth was invaded and he subconsciously wanted to spit out the fingers in his mouth. After several attempts with his soft tongue without success, he weakly let out a very light hum.

This voice further aggravated the evil thoughts in Lu Wenyi's heart. He suddenly released the soft tongue struggling between his fingers, took out his saliva-covered fingers and pinched Mu Xingchen's chin, lowered his head and replaced the fingers with his own lips and tongue.

The moment their lips and tongues touched, Lu Wenyi was so excited that he kept pushing his lower body against Mu Xingchen's ass. He felt his younger brother shaking up and down fragilely due to his impact, and low laughter kept leaking from his throat.

It should have come earlier, maybe it would have been more interesting if it had come while the woman was still alive.

Lu Wenyi felt somewhat regretful in his heart. He was unhappy, so he bit the soft tongue that had been licked and sucked by him and dragged it into his mouth. The two bright red tongues were entangled between the close lips, and there was drool from his sleep. The words slowly flowed down from the corners of the young man's mouth and gradually disappeared into his collar.