Fucking Piss ( Orthopedic Brother Easter Egg )

After several hours of intense sex, Mu Xingchen was so weak that he had no strength. He thought it would be over after the last time, but Lu Wenyi only pulled the dick out of his back hole for less than two minutes, and again He thrust it in hard.

Mu Xingchen, who was so tired that he just wanted to sleep, cried and moved his head to avoid Lu Wenyi's kiss, and begged for mercy in a dumb voice, "Uh-huh... No, I won't do it... I'm tired..."

Lu Wenyi hugged Mu Xingchen and sat up, licking his lips and tongue on the back of his younger brother's neck, soothing his younger brother's emotions while thrusting, "Be good, just do it for the last time."

But he had heard this sentence more than half an hour ago. Mu Xingchen didn't believe it, but he couldn't muster any strength to resist the struggle. He leaned weakly in Lu Wenyi's arms, enduring the violent thrusts, exhausted. He can fall asleep at any time with his humming.

I ejaculated many times tonight, and my dick started to hurt even after being fucked, and it stood up tremblingly. Mu Xingchen, who was so sleepy and unconscious, pressed the palm that Lu Wenyi touched and moved it unconsciously. The head moaned and refused, "Oh... no more, I can't cum..."

Lu Wenyi's hand turned around and climbed onto Mu Xingchen's chest, "Baby, after my brother is done with his work, we can get married abroad next week, okay?"

There was no response for a long time. Lu Wenyi looked at Mu Xingchen who was about to fall asleep and was not in a hurry. His brother was indeed fucked hard tonight. It would be the same if he asked these questions tomorrow. He thought happily that his brother was willing to take the initiative to ask for sex. You should accept him.

Lu Wenyi also wanted his brother to have a good rest, so he stood up with him in his arms and fucked him in a deeper position. In this way, he could penetrate deep and be drunk by the layers of flesh inside. Sucking the glans tightly can make him ejaculate faster.

The deep and heavy thrusts made it impossible for Mu Xingchen to fall asleep completely. He whimpered and was fucked for more than ten minutes, then suddenly opened his eyes, grabbed Lu Wenyi's arm uncomfortably, and cried, "Don't, don't I’m done, I need to go to the toilet... ah!”

The swollen bladder was squeezed by the thick and hard cock in the hole. The increasingly strong urge to urinate made Mu Xingchen struggle uncomfortably, trying to get Lu Wenyi to let him go down to pee.

At this critical moment, Lu Wenyi was reluctant to pull his cock out of his brother's tight and warm pussy, panting heavily and coaxing in a hoarse voice, "Baby, don't hold back, pee if you want."

Mu Xingchen, who was holding back his urine and being fucked, felt the pleasure doubled, but his eagerness to pee still took over. He anxiously scratched a few red marks on Lu Wenyi's arm, "Uh-huh... I need to pee... let go, let go …”

Lu Wenyi gasped and thrust his waist and hips fiercely, "Baby, just pee."

The terrible pleasure surged to all four limbs, and the bladder that had been holding back urine was continuously squeezed by the high-speed cock in the body. After holding it in for less than two minutes, Mu Xingchen screamed and ejaculated amidst the crazy fucking of the cock inside the body. Streams of urine.

The finally relaxing of his bladder and the numbing pleasure all over his body made Mu Xingchen so happy that his soul was trembling. He raised his head and murmured unconsciously, "I was fucked to the point of peeing..."

The fact that his younger brother was fucked until he ejaculated greatly aroused Lu Wenyi. He took advantage of his younger brother being fucked to pee, and when his vagina was contracting and squeezing wildly during climax, he pumped it several times quickly and crazily, roaring and ejaculating. Got semen.

[Add bookmark]
n
.
Previous chapter
Table of contents
cover
next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
Killed all the millions of soldiers in the south of the Yangtze River [1v1 late Yuan Dynasty and early Ming Dynasty]
Why is the emperor's brother so angry?
Stop shouting
Zhang Tailiu (1v1 Gao H Entertainment Circle)
Gentleness falls
Jiaorui (father and daughter)
Recently added novels
love you before sunset
After Jian Xiu Feng Ping was murdered
It’s great to have you by my side through the years
For the rest of your life
Traveling through ancient times to take the imperial examination
Legend of the War between the Gods and the Legend of the Dragon at the End of Han Dynasty

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop