[ ARC 4 ] 44: Temporarily marked

"Temporarily block the host's emotions and part of the memory in the 231 world, and wish the host a successful completion of the new mission~"

...

On the narrow and dirty streets, Mu Xingchen, wearing a hat and mask, carefully avoided the Alphas who were holding cigarettes and leaning against the wall talking loudly, and his nervous breathing relaxed.

"Don't be afraid, host. The barrier agent on your body will not expire for at least twenty minutes."

Mu Xingchen bit his lower lip and ran quickly to the small shop at the end of the street. His eyes hidden under the brim of his hat were red. How could he not be afraid! This world is really too complicated. He has only been in this world for two weeks before he reluctantly accepted the world view.

And I only know that this time the protagonist Shou and the protagonist Gong are both nobles, and their pheromone matching is as high as 88%. The protagonist Shou secretly pretends to be a Beta because he is dissatisfied with the rules that Omega must go to an exclusive school to study. He went to an ordinary school and got acquainted with the protagonist. At first, the two were attracted by each other's pheromones, and gradually developed feelings while getting along.

As for other more detailed plots, Mu Xingchen knew nothing about it.

The passerby he plays this time is an Omega who grew up in the slums. He pretends to be a Beta for a different reason than the protagonist Shou. He has to pretend to be a Beta because his family is too poor and has no money to send him to an exclusive school. Beta goes to regular school.

In order to prevent his identity from being exposed, Mu Xingchen had to spray a large amount of blocking agent on his glands every day to prevent the smell of pheromones from overflowing. That was fine. What made him most tired was that the estrus period was coming soon. Not long after he became an adult, the last estrus period was forced through using inhibitors, but this time he didn't know what to do.

No money, too poor to afford inhibitors.

Mu Xingchen was annoyed to death when he thought that he would be completely dominated by desire during his estrus period. He jogged all the way and finally reached the small shop at the end of the street.

There was only one clerk in the shop, a handsome young man with black hair and black eyes. When he saw Mu Xingchen coming over with his face covered tightly, he sighed first and then waved to him, "Chenchen, come here."

"Brother." Mu Xingchen walked over, not daring to pull down his mask, "I'll get the barrier agent."

Mu Jin pursed his lips and took out the small cake he had saved and handed it to his brother, then frowned and took out an inhibitor from his bag, and said worriedly: "Brother will find a way to deal with the inhibitor, don't worry. "

Mu Xingchen nodded. The barrier agent was too precious to him. Every minute and every second was money. He didn't say much to Mu Jin or get a small cake. He put the barrier agent in his pocket and said hello to his brother. He ran away in a hurry.

The slums are very chaotic. Mu Xingchen, a fragile Omega with no fighting ability, is like a dish here. If he is accidentally discovered by an Alpha, it will be terrible.

"How long does it take for the barrier agent to expire?"

"Seven minutes left."

Now it only takes more than two minutes to run home. I can definitely go home and spray a new barrier agent at the last minute. Mu Xingchen, who was a little more relaxed, couldn't help but slow down his pace. He didn't notice that there was a person around the corner. The tall man was staring at him.