What if Qin Che had one soul and two bodies

When Mu Xingchen was a sophomore, the country passed the same-sex marriage law. As soon as he graduated, Qin Che pulled him to register for marriage. At his request, the wedding was not held. After registration, he started his honeymoon trip.

It is said to be a honeymoon trip, but in fact it is just changing cities and places to have sex.

After being pressed down all night, Mu Xingchen woke up with soreness in his back and back. Qin Che was no longer around him. He hummed in frustration and whispered, "Beast!"

Fortunately, he had become accustomed to such high-intensity lovemaking over the years. After lying on the bed for less than two minutes, Mu Xingchen got up.

He was not surprised that Qin Che was not in the room. He probably went to buy breakfast.

After slowly moving to the bathroom to wash up, Mu Xingchen stepped on his slippers and planned to go to the living room. But as soon as he walked out of the door, he was pulled into an embrace filled with the fragrance of light bamboo. He immediately relaxed his body and wrapped himself in it, shouting softly, " Good morning, husband."

The person holding him didn't make any sound. Mu Xingchen wanted to raise his head in confusion, but was blindfolded immediately, "Husband?"

The man still made no sound.

Just as Mu Xingchen was about to reach out and pull away the cloth from his eyes, he was kissed on the lips. The thought of pulling away the cloth from his eyes was immediately forgotten. Mu Xingchen took the initiative to open his mouth and stick out his tongue.

"Um……"

The two hugging people quickly came to the bed. The blindfolded Mu Xingchen knelt on the bed, his pants and underwear were pulled down to his knees. Just a lingering kiss made him shed a lot of water.

Although his body was still a little sore, Mu Xingchen wanted to do it. He knelt on the bed and gasped softly, "Honey... come right in..."

The man behind him held Mu Xingchen's slender waist, unzipped his pants, took out his already hard cock, aimed it at the bright red hole that was very familiar with the fuck at first glance, and thrust it in.

"Uh-huh...husband..."

At this moment, the sound of the door opening sounded outside, and a familiar voice with a hint of hoarseness came, "Honey, I'm back."

Mu Xingchen, who was being manipulated, stiffened. Before he could react, slightly hurried footsteps quickly came to the door. Then the bedroom door was opened, and Qin Che's shocked and angry voice sounded, "You are who?!"

Mu Xingchen instantly felt like he had fallen into an ice cave, and his body began to tremble violently. However, the man whose cock was still inserted in his body increased the force of his thrusts. The glans crushed heavily on the sensitive points in his body, and intense pleasure surged instantly. To the limbs and bones.

Mu Xingchen bit his lower lip tightly, struggling wildly with a pale face, and his whole body was in pain as if it was being torn apart.

He was raped by a stranger…

This realization caused Mu Xingchen to collapse completely. His body turned pale to the naked eye, and the cloth covering his eyes became wet with tears almost instantly.

Noticing that his wife's breathing had almost stopped due to fright, Qin Che didn't care what tricks he was playing. He quickly reached out to take away the cloth, pulled out his dick, turned her over and hugged her tightly. He comforted her with distress and self-blame, "It's me, don't I’m afraid, it’s my husband and no one else.”

Mu Xingchen's eyes that lost focus slowly returned to normal with gentle soothing sounds. Looking at the two identical Qin Ches in front of him, he was dumbfounded, "You...how come you have...two of them?"

"That's what happened when I woke up in the morning." Another Qin Che also climbed onto the bed, hugged Mu Xingchen from behind, rubbed his tall nose against his face, and explained in a dumb voice, "It's all me, my senses and memories are all Communicating."

It took Mu Xingchen more than half an hour to completely digest the fact that he woke up with two husbands. His curiosity began to expand rapidly, "Yeah, that means if I pinch one of you now, the other one will be there." Feel?"

Qin Che looked at his white and tender wife with deep eyes. He didn't know when his cock had hardened again and was pressing against Mu Xingchen. He said in a hoarse voice: "There will be."

That's why when he fucked his wife in the room, he couldn't bear the pleasure and didn't follow the original plan to wait outside for himself to ejaculate before coming in.

[Add bookmark]
n
.
Previous chapter
Table of contents
cover
Next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
Killed all the millions of soldiers in the south of the Yangtze River [1v1 late Yuan Dynasty and early Ming Dynasty]
Why is the emperor's brother so angry?
Stop shouting
Zhang Tailiu (1v1 Gao H Entertainment Circle)
Gentleness falls
Jiaorui (father and daughter)
Recently added novels
love you before sunset
After Jian Xiu Feng Ping was murdered
It’s great to have you by my side through the years
For the rest of your life
Traveling through ancient times to take the imperial examination
Legend of the War between the Gods and the Legend of the Dragon at the End of Han Dynasty

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop