187 - 189

Want to eat grass? "

"No! This is herbal medicine! It can cure diseases!"

"...What diseases can grass cure?" Zhan whispered, wanting to throw away the pile of grass, but looking at Mu Xingchen squatting busy in the rain, he gave up the idea.

Ya, who didn't know what to do at all, looked at Mu Xingchen's butt in boredom, and sighed to Zhan beside him: "Zhan, your Jiachen's butt is so big and white."

He punched Ya's face with a fighting fist, "If you want to find a partner by yourself, if you dare to stare at my Chen again, I'll knock your teeth out!"

Ya covered his mouth with a hoarse grin, hiding all his white teeth, staring at Zhan in disbelief and shouting, "Are you crazy?! Can I still call Ya if you knock out my teeth?!"

Mu Xingchen looked back speechlessly at the two orcs who were already fighting. Unsurprisingly, he saw Zhan easily beating his teeth on one side. The thick-skinned orcs were very able to withstand beatings without a fatal blow. , Mu Xingchen turned around with a numb face and continued to collect herbs.

As for Ya carelessly discussing his butt behind his back... Let's just discuss it. He has seen too many orcs lifting up each other's turf skirts to admire each other's butts during this period. As long as Ya doesn't pounce on him frantically, he will You can pretend you didn't hear it.

What's more, with Zhan following him closely, Ya didn't have a chance to pounce.

After gathering enough herbs, Mu Xingchen stepped forward and poked Zhan, who was still chattering, "How do you usually light a fire?"

"Use rocks."

"Then go find some and bring it back."

Zhan stood up and raised his teeth at the same time, "You go find the fire stone."

Ya limped away.

Being toothless and an eyesore, Zhan immediately moved up to hug Mu Xingchen, who was holding the herbs, and rubbed his hair with his chin. He originally just wanted to rub it against his hair, but he started to react as he rubbed it.

Mu Xingchen was so stiff that he didn't dare to move. He carefully stretched out his hand and pushed Zhan's arm. "Let me go first. We have to find a container that can boil water." After a pause, Adding, "And it's still raining, so I want to do it in a dry place - mating."

Hearing this, Zhan's voice was full of grievances, "The tree hole has been occupied. The rainy season will not end in many days. There is no dry place to mate."

Knowing that if he discussed this topic with Zhan again, he would be pinned down by this stubborn big black panther and fucked to death, Mu Xingchen quickly promised, "We can get some shelter from the rain. With the shed, we will have a dry place." !”

"shed?"

After Mu Xingchen's patient explanation and persuasion, Zhan Cai reluctantly gave up the idea of ​​mating. He carried the big tent and picked up the herbs that he had just thrown on the ground during the fight with Ya, and asked, "What is the container for boiling water?"

Mu Xingchen looked at the picture given by the system and explained to Zhan while being surprised by this thing, "It's the kind of stone with a big hole in the middle. As long as we find that kind of stone, we can put the herbs in and boil it with water." , the boiled water can cure minor ailments such as body fever, throat discomfort, etc.”

After explaining to Zhan, Mu Xingchen couldn't help but ask the system in his mind, "Did primitive society really use this thing to boil water in the past? Can it really boil water?"