Ch 86

After being tormented by nightmares for several months, this was the first time since he fell asleep, and he fell asleep in the arms of the source of the nightmare without having any nightmares. When he opened his eyes and saw Lu Wenyi who was not awake yet, Mu Xingchen was in a trance and thought that now was the time. It's a dream.

An Anjing lay in Lu Wenyi's arms for a few minutes. After she completely regained consciousness, Mu Xingchen couldn't help but take out his hand that was held by his brother who looked so gentle when he was sleeping. He stretched out the quilt and touched it with his fingertips cautiously. Lu Wenyi's beard was short and prickly.

Touching with his fingers, the image of Lu Wenyi getting into his clothes and licking him last night appeared in his mind, and his chest was scratched by stubble. It was obviously a bit uncomfortable from being pricked, but... it was really comfortable, so early in the morning. Before he did anything, Mu Xingchen's fair little face was already completely red.

He quickly retracted his hand, lifted the quilt and tried to get up, but as soon as his two big white legs, which were firmly pressed by Lu Wenyi's long legs, made some movement, they were pressed even tighter, and the quilt that had just been lifted was also pulled again. Come back.

Lu Wenyi's arm on Mu Xingchen's waist slowly moved down, his big palm wrapped around the naked and round buttocks, and with slight force, he hugged his fragrant younger brother to him, and without even opening his eyes, he rubbed Mu Xingchen's face with his chin. "Keep touching me for a while, brother likes to be touched by you."

Mu Xingchen, who was lying on Lu Wenyi's arms with his butt pressed down, was a little embarrassed. He didn't dare to raise his head and asked, "When did you wake up?"

"From when you rubbed your legs against mine."

Hearing this, Mu Xingchen immediately raised his head, "When did I rub my legs against you?!"

Lu Wenyi also opened his eyes at this time. There was no trace of haze in his deep eyes like he had just woken up. He reached down and inserted his erect penis between his brother's legs. His big palms seemed to be grasping the two armrests, firmly. Firmly grasping the two round buttocks of his younger brother, he asked hoarsely, "You didn't rub against my brother, how could he be so hard?"

The penis inserted between the legs was hard and hot. Mu Xingchen's buttocks were rubbed, and his body soon softened. He grabbed Lu Wenyi's shoulders with both hands. His cheeks, ears and neck were already blushing, but he still did not forget to retort, "You don't , I don’t need to do anything to be hard.”

Hearing this, Lu Wenyi chuckled softly, turned over and lay on his side while holding the person on his body, freed his hands to touch his brother's already moist hole, and a low and sexy voice sounded in Mu Xingchen's ears, "Baby... do you want to have sex?"

"...Woo!" Mu Xingchen raised his hand to cover his mouth, his whole body softened by the fingers that suddenly inserted into his body, "No, don't do it... Wu...ah!"

Rejected, Lu Wenyi leaned over Mu Xingchen, holding his thick red cock in his long slender hands and squeezing it into the hole that had been expanded twice. It was obvious that after last night's sex, the hole was so fucked that it couldn't be closed. But now I insert it again, it’s still scary tight.

Taking advantage of his good posture, two-thirds of the way in, with a section of the shaft still stuck on the outside. Lu Wenyi groaned as he was bitten by the layers of flesh inside. He lowered his head and licked Mu Xingchen's ear. He said in a hoarse voice: "Baby, relax."

After the soreness and swelling of being filled up was over, there was an irresistible sensation of numbness and numbness. Mu Xingchen bit his lower lip and tried to relax, "Easy... um ha... be gentle..."