Ch 95

Even though he had already done the most intimate thing, when he heard such explicit and bold words, Chen Yuan still frowned, "No -"

As soon as he uttered two syllables, all the unfinished words were blocked by the palm stretched out from his crotch. His genitals were held and slid by the soft palm, and the terrible pleasure burned Chen Yuan's reason.

Mu Xingchen, whose face was flushed, looked at Master's cold and handsome face stained with lust, and his whole body was hot from being seduced. He asked softly and hoarsely, "What is not allowed?"

Chen Yuan lowered his eyes and looked at his apprentice who was sitting naked in his arms. His Adam's apple slipped and he said with difficulty: "Let go."

Mu Xingchen not only did not let go, but increased the frequency of sliding his palm, and put his other free hand into Chen Yuan's clothes, and touched the clearly textured abdominal muscles with a red face.

Chen Yuan's breathing became more and more intense, and the two big hands on Mu Xingchen's waist were constantly hesitating between clenching and unclenching. Reason made him know that he should push away the apprentice who was making trouble on him, but it came from deep in his heart. The reluctance made him unable to let go.

Even... I want to hold the smooth and slender waist under my palms tighter.

Feeling the tight palms on his waist tightening, Mu Xingchen buried his face into the side of Chen Yuan's neck, listening to the sexy breathing coming from above his head, and the temperature of his body soared.

His hand was holding Chen Yuan's hard penis through his robe. With just the touch of his palm, an image automatically appeared in his mind. In the dream, he was pinched by the master and pinned to the ground, and was violently raped by this thick and hard penis. Fucking scenes.

Just thinking about these scenes, Mu Xingchen wanted it very much. He raised his head and looked at the master who was frowning and trying to endure it. He couldn't help it any longer. He blushed and took the initiative to move forward and put his lips on the cold thin lips. , the tip of the protruding tongue was quickly sucked and sucked, "Hmm..."

Chen Yuan licked Mu Xingchen's tongue vigorously with a hint of seduced annoyance, and swallowed all the sweet saliva into his mouth. His entire mouth was filled with the strong medicinal power.

Mu Xingchen, who was kissed with tongue, could not relieve his desire. Instead, he felt even more empty. He endured it silently for a few seconds. He really couldn't resist the temptation of his master. He didn't care about being shy. He retracted the hand holding the thick penis and let it go. Her naked ass was in close contact with her hard penis.

The pleasure of being so close to each other made both of them gasp violently. Mu Xingchen put his hands on Chen Yuan's shoulders, twisted his waist and took the initiative to rub the genitals under his buttocks with his bare, round buttocks.

While other disciples of the sect were carefully exploring the ruins, in the pool deep inside the ruins, a young man whose body was so naked that he glowed, was sitting in the arms of his handsome master and twisting his waist, but soon he could no longer move because The two big hands on the waist clasped tighter.

During the fierce tongue kiss, Mu Xingchen hummed softly, and his voice was unclear, "Master... you pinched me."

After hugging his apprentice tightly and kissing him for a long time, Chen Yuan finally regained his sense, ended the kiss that made both of them extremely emotional, relaxed the hold on his hands, and lowered his eyes to look at his apprentice, whose whole body was glowing pink, " It’s not good for you to stay in the ruins for too long, so hurry up and absorb the spiritual energy in this pool of water.”

Mu Xingchen pulled Chen Yuan's clothes with weak hands and said softly: "The spiritual energy will flow into my body automatically, there is no need to absorb it."

As he spoke, his palm was held, and he raised his head and looked pitifully at Chen Yuan, who was frowning, "Master... wants it."

Chen Yuan heard his compromising and somewhat concealed voice, "I will only indulge you this time."

The already soaked robe was thrown to the shore. The close contact between the skin made Mu Xingchen groan softly. He couldn't wait to raise his buttocks, reached out and held the master's hard penis against the hole, and sank under Chen Yuan's gaze. He lowered his waist and swallowed the longed-for sexual organ into his body.