68: cum all over my brother's face

It has been more than a month since he officially penetrated his younger brother's vagina. Just now, he only did a crude expansion. Lu Wenyi only penetrated a third of it before it got stuck. Panting heavily, he held Mu Xingchen's thigh and eased it. The pleasure of having his cock sucked crazily by the charming meat, he planned to wait until this wave of fatal pleasure passed before fucking his brother properly.

The night was still very long, and he didn't want to injure his brother just after fucking him.

The back hole that had not been fully expanded could not fully accommodate Lu Wenyi's big dick. Mu Xingchen didn't flow enough water, and it hurt from being penetrated. He frowned and whimpered and struggled, "Ugh...it hurts..."

"Hiss!" Lu Wenyi's penis was slowly poked along with Mu Xingchen's struggling movements. He took a breath of pleasure, gritted his teeth and spanked his younger brother, "You are so eager to eat your brother's cock, and you still say that you are Not a slut?"

It was obviously Mu Xingchen's cry and defense more than a month ago when he was half asleep, but he remembered it.

Lu Wenyi panted and endured for less than two minutes before he was hooked by Mu Xingchen's little struggling movements and could no longer control himself. He could bear it to the extreme and felt more and more liquid in his hole, so he immediately hugged the slutty pussy. Stop twisting your buttocks, twist your waist and hips and insert the rest of the shaft hard.

The huge, thick and long penis entered the deepest part under the influence of gravity. The pleasure of finally possessing his younger brother completely made Lu Wenyi groan uncontrollably. He no longer restrained his desire, and moved his waist and hips urgently and fiercely to thrust into his younger brother's penis. Pussy.

"Huh...huh...Chenchen's slutty asshole is fucking my brother's cock again. It feels so good. Your slutty asshole is good at clamping."

The slightly dry vagina was also completely moistened by the back and forth movement of the penis. More and more water made Lu Wenyi thrust more freely. He simply forgot about any skills. He was so excited that he only held his brother's ass and used the most primitive method of intercourse. The method is reckless.

Mu Xingchen, who felt comfortable being fucked, unconsciously grabbed the sheets with both hands, biting his lower lip and humming a soft moan from his throat.

Lu Wenyi excitedly leaned over and put his weight on Mu Xingchen, freeing his hands to grab his two hands holding the sheets. With the sound of flesh slapping against each other, he growled excitedly, "It's so sexy, why do you call me a bed?" Are they all screaming so nicely? My brother is about to be ejected by Chenchen’s screams.”

His younger brother's screams were always so shy and forbearing, but Lu Wenyi liked it very much, but he wanted to see his younger brother scream out loudly while being fucked by him. He was not in a hurry to do it now. After all... he was sober. It's more exciting when your brother screams when he fucks her, isn't it?

Lu Wenyi was holding back so hard that all he could think about was fucking his younger brother. Now he had no intention of doing anything other than fucking his younger brother's asshole. He just maintained the frontal entry position and fucked him fiercely for more than 20 minutes. Finally, he was in a sultry joint. With a groan, the thick semen that had been held in for a long time was ejected from the depths of his brother's vagina.

"Well... I cummed all for Chenchen." After ejaculating, Lu Wenyi got up from Mu Xingchen. His eyes looked at his brother's little face full of love as he was fucked, but his palms got into Mu Xingchen's clothes and touched the flat She smiled happily, "Chenchen already has my brother's child in his belly?"