38: bite you

The strength of Mu Xingchen's struggle was much reduced because of these words. He raised his head from Arlo's arms with great effort, and what he saw was a pair of gentle, deep but sincere eyes. He was stunned for a moment.

After reacting, she pushed him hard and said, "You lied to me."

Arlo's voice was low and gentle, "I'm not going to lie to you, I really just want to bite you, baby, don't be angry anymore."

Perhaps the voice coming from above his head was too gentle. Mu Xingchen's struggling movements stopped unconsciously. He looked up at the man who looked at him tenderly with aggrieved eyes and asked, "Then I want to bite your neck now." .”

"Not now." Arlo hugged the angry little vampire tightly and started to struggle again, and reluctantly added, "I'll bite you when I get home later. Now let's go play billiards."

Mu Xingchen looked into Arlo's eyes and decided to believe him for once, "Then you must keep your word!"

"keep your word."

With Arlo's promise to bite his neck and not let other vampires bite his neck, Mu Xingchen's grievance disappeared instantly, and his delicate and beautiful eyebrows were stained with a reserved smile. He was led into the billiards room by the man's hand. .

He actually wanted to bite Arlo's neck right now, but after hearing from the protagonist that biting his neck was very comfortable, he was afraid that he would make a fool of himself in front of so many people, so he decided to wait until he got home.

Seeing the two of them coming in holding hands and seeming to be in a good mood, Harold subconsciously whispered to the people around him, "I can't see that Arlo, an old bachelor, has a good way of coaxing people, so quickly. It’s been coaxed.”

A gnashing sneer came from beside him, "Is he an adult? Is Arlo's brain flooded? To attack such a young child?"

Harold then noticed that the person next to him was Lily, who had been pursuing Arlo for many years. He sighed sympathetically and said sincerely: "You also know Arlo's temper and character. Once he is tempted, there is almost no possibility of him changing his mind. You It’s better to give up on him.”

"I won't give up until they get married!" Lily stamped her feet unwillingly, never expecting that she would lose to a little boy in the end!

With a curious and gossipy look in his eyes, Arlo took Mu Xingchen to the free pool table next to him and prepared to teach him how to play billiards seriously. When he picked up the cue, he thought of the two photos again and calmly put the ball He handed the rod to the eager little vampire.

"Baby, do you still remember the posture that the third child taught you just now?"

"I still remember." Mu Xingchen took the club and immediately bent down to make the same action, then raised his head and looked at Arlo who was standing beside him, "Is that so?"

"Um……"

"Then what?"

Arlo's eyes fell on the beautiful curved waist and the round buttocks with tight pants. He turned sideways to block the view behind him, frowned and pinched the soft waist, and brought the person into his arms with a slight force, "Billiards It’s not fun, baby, let’s go home.”

Everyone in Harold who wanted to read some gossip said: "..."

Mu Xingchen pulled Arlo's clothes and didn't want to leave, "I want to play."

Arlo, who didn't want to show the little vampire's charm to others, rubbed Mu Xingchen's waist and said, "I have some at home too. I'll teach you when I get home." After saying that, he said hello to Harold and the others, holding hands with him. Mu Xingchen was ready to leave.

The two of them had only taken two steps when Lily, who looked unwilling, caught up with her. She didn't even look at Arlo, but stared directly at Mu Xingchen, "Hey! Are you an adult?"

Mu Xingchen nodded, of course he was an adult. The passerby he played in this world was already over two hundred years old.

What Lily wanted to say stuck in her throat for a few seconds, "Do you know what he likes to eat? Do you know what style of clothes he likes to wear? Do you know what movies he likes to watch the most? Do you know that he -"

Lily's tone became more and more excited, but Arlo didn't give her a chance to finish her words. He frowned and interrupted, "Lily, be respectful to my boyfriend."

Arlo had obviously not answered the question when he asked Mu Xingchen who he was, but now he said he was her boyfriend. Lily somehow had the illusion that she was the one who promoted the relationship, and she suddenly became even more angry.

Mu Xingchen was led by Arlo for two steps, then suddenly turned around and smiled at Lily, and said softly: "I don't know what he likes to eat, what style of clothes he likes to wear, and I don't know what he likes to watch the most. What kind of movie, but I know he likes me~"

Lily: "..." So angry! But seeing the way Arlo looked at the kid tenderly and didn't mind at all, he knew that the last sentence was true and completely irrefutable!

Seeing Lily's angry and speechless look, Mu Xingchen was in a happy mood. He stretched out his hand to Arlo, who was smiling at the corner of his eyes, and said, "Hug."

Arlo smiled, bent down and picked him up, ignoring the cries of his friends behind him. He strode back to the car with the little vampire in an improved mood, put on the seat belt gently, and asked, "Baby, are you going to my house?" "

With bright eyes, Mu Xingchen tugged on the seat belt and approached Arlo, raised her little face and smelled the fragrance emanating from his neck, and asked softly, "I'm going to your house, can you let me bite your neck?"

"Yeah." Arlo gently pinched Mu Xingchen's chin, "Bite it for you."

After receiving the affirmative answer, Mu Xingchen happily kissed Arlo's neck, immediately sat back on the passenger seat obediently, and urged: "Then go home quickly~"

Arlo started the car with a smile, looked sideways at the little vampire whose face was flushed with excitement, and slowly suppressed the nervousness that emerged in his heart. To be honest, although he accepted the fact that his little boyfriend was a vampire, he had to be Biting the neck, I'm still a little panicked and nervous

In order to get home faster, Mu Xingchen honestly did not harass Arlo along the way. When the car drove into the garage and turned off the engine, Mu Xingchen, who had endured the whole journey, finally couldn't hold back anymore. He unbuckled his seat belt anxiously, bent down and climbed up. When I reached the passenger seat, I squeezed into the man's arms.

Arlo, who had just turned off the engine and had no time to take his hands off the steering wheel, had no choice but to hug the person passively and helplessly patted the slender waist with his big palm, "Baby, come down and go into the house first."

Mu Xingchen sat astride the man's lap, rubbing his hot cheeks eagerly on Arlo's neck, "You smell so good~ I like you so much."

Arlo, who was hit in the face by a straight ball, also felt a little hot, and his lower body was slightly affected. He did not try to let Mu Xingchen go down, but held the thin waist of the person in his arms with one hand and untied the safety guard with the other. He opened the car door, held the little vampire's plump buttocks in his big hands, and got out of the car with him in his arms.

He left the garage a little eagerly.

Even though he had eaten enough tonight, the blood on his fingers was incomparable to the blood on his neck. Mu Xingchen rubbed and licked Arlo's neck, groaning in discomfort, holding onto the man's clothes tightly with his fingers. "I want to bite you."

Arlo's Adam's apple slid nervously, and finally relaxed, "Okay."