41: Licking pussy

It was already after five o'clock in the evening when Mu Xingchen woke up. The room was dark without any light. He was confused at first, and then gradually remembered that he and Arlo had been lingering several times last night. In the end, he was so tired that he fell asleep and turned red. Standing up, his arm hit the wooden board.

After groping with his hands for a few seconds, Mu Xingchen realized that he was lying in the coffin, so he raised his hand to lift the lid of the coffin. The moment he sat up, the door was opened.

Arlo walked in quickly against the light and took the little vampire with messy hair out of the coffin, wearing only a pair of underwear. The first thing he said was to ask, "Baby, are you hungry? Do you want some blood?" ?”

Mu Xingchen subconsciously bared his teeth and leaned towards the man's fragrant neck. When he touched the fragrant skin, he suddenly remembered that he hadn't brushed his teeth when he got up, and hurriedly raised his head to avoid it.

"No, I haven't brushed my teeth yet!"

Arlo, who wanted to fatten up his thin little vampire, took the initiative to put his neck to the two little fangs and said softly: "It doesn't matter. Eat first and then brush your teeth."

"No!" Mu Xingchen firmly pushed Arlo's face away, "What if there are bacteria on my teeth!"

Arlo laughed helplessly, "No, the baby's teeth are very clean." But he still carried Mu Xingchen, who was covering his mouth and refused to suck blood, into the bathroom, letting the little vampire covered in love marks wash up in his arms .

After washing up, Mu Xingchen couldn't wait to hold Arlo's neck, tilted his head to the two bloody holes bitten last night, and inserted his two small fangs into the area that was almost healed.

Intense pleasure spread throughout his body at the same time. Arlo tilted his chin slightly, breathing heavily and rubbing the fleshy buttocks under his palms. When he realized that the underwear covering his buttocks was all wet, he froze for two seconds and remained calm. She put her palm into her underwear and felt the water in her hand.

So much water has flowed...

Arlo chuckled twice, "Baby, you lost a lot of water."

Mu Xingchen, who was intoxicated with the pleasure of eating, hummed and twisted his buttocks. His semi-hard cock bumped against the man's waist and abdomen, and he reached out uncomfortably to free it.

"No, I have to go out soon."

The hand that wanted to stop the little vampire from taking off his underwear was pulled over to hold the hardened cock. Arlo, who was holding Mu Xingchen with one hand, felt helpless, but he still gently slid his wrist to soothe the cock that was leaking liquid.

The pleasure of having his cock soothed made Mu Xingchen very comfortable, but at the same time, the back was extremely empty. A numb and numb itch spread from inside. He wanted to be filled. The feeling of pleasure and emptiness made Mu Xingchen whine. Two tears.

"It's really made of water..."

Arlo withdrew his hand, turned on the light in the room, and carried Mu Xingchen, who kept rubbing his genitals with his butt, back to the bed. He patted his butt that was covered in semen and said, "Baby, let go first, we will eat later." .”

Mu Xingchen, who had only eaten half full, forced himself to resist the desire to continue eating. He obediently pulled out two small fangs and licked the two bloody holes with his soft tongue. Then he raised his head and looked eagerly into the deep eyes. man.

He asked softly, "Can I do it?"

Arlo swallowed with a dry mouth, shook his head and explained: "Today is my grandpa's birthday. You have to go home with me to see grandpa later." He looked at the time and said, "There is not enough time."