57: its not you who is in heat

We have entered the realm of poor planets, but there is still a top Alpha on the ship who has not yet disembarked. No matter what the reason is, it is enough to cause heated discussions among the passengers. Of course, such discussions can only be done behind the scenes, and no one wants to provoke them. A top Alpha, because the opponent's pheromones alone are enough to suppress them.

Xing Zhou, who was being discussed, carried Mu Xingchen into the shower room. Because he disliked the fact that the shower room was public, he did not put him down the whole time when he was cleaning Omega.

After taking a shower, Xing Zhou held Omega and sat on the small sofa that he had pulled out of the space button. He was about to wrap Mu Xingchen with a big blanket, but before doing this, he lowered his head and kissed Omega's milk-scented glands. He sniffed it, held it in his mouth and licked it for a moment before raising his head.

He glanced at the hickeys all over Omega's body with satisfaction, wrapped the person in a big blanket in a good mood, put all the toiletries and the small sofa back into the space button, and prepared to leave the bathroom with the person in his arms.

Although there have been fewer and fewer strange beasts around in recent years, wars still occur occasionally. The daily necessities and other supplies in the space button are all wartime supplies prepared by the old butler, just in case something really happens, and you are still very young. The young prince will not starve to death because he has no supplies!

But when preparing these things, the old butler really never thought that they would be used when he let the little prince run away with Omega in the end! If he had known earlier, he would have prepared more things that Omega could use!

When Xing Zhou walked to the door with Mu Xingchen in his arms, his steps suddenly stopped, and the faint smile on his handsome face was instantly replaced by a cold look.

Across the door, a dozen fully armed Alphas were staring at the closed door in front of them, each with beads of sweat on their foreheads. After all, according to the news, there was a top Alpha inside! If they don't handle it well, there won't be enough of them to kill the opponent.

The door slowly creaked, and all the Alphas prepared their weapons in an instant, but...

"Sneak attack on me?"

There was only time to hear such a sentence, and before consciousness completely disappeared, there was only endless fear in everyone's mind.

Xingzhou, who was driving the mecha, looked down at Alpha who was lying on the ground. Before his violent emotions were about to take over, he suddenly lowered his head and took a breath on the glands of the Omega who was sleeping soundly in his arms. The rich milky smell was very good. Soothes the inner restlessness.

'Dudu'

"Fuck, stop the fuck! Talk back!!!"

The silver-white mecha raised its foot, trying to crush the communicator that kept making sounds. Another voice came from inside, "Fuck, fuck! There is a federal army following behind, fuck! It must be that damn top Alpha guide. Come on, it’s time to retreat!”

Before Xing Zhou crushed the communicator, the other party had already hung up the communication and was about to run away.

Xing Zhou had no intention of paying attention to these guys who were probably star thieves. He hugged Mu Xingchen tightly and walked to the window. He saw no sign of the federal army. He had no choice but to control the mecha and go to the cockpit of the spacecraft. He was about to retreat at the door. The star thief was blocked.

The star thieves looked at the fighting machine in front of them and began to tremble: "..."

"Where is the army?"