Ch 103 - END OF ARC 6

After repeatedly confirming that Mu Xingchen was not nostalgic for his life outside, Chen Yuan took him back to the sect, but he still did not attract any attention when he came back.

As soon as he returned to the sect, Chen Yuan began to transform the sea of ​​​​consciousness according to the methods recorded in ancient books. The sea of ​​​​consciousness is the foundation of monks. Naturally, you must be extremely careful if you want to transform it. For this reason, Mu Xingchen obediently offered to allocate rooms. If you sleep, you can't help but affect him.

Transforming the sea of ​​consciousness is a very long and dangerous process. During this period, Chen Yuan almost had accidents several times, but because he had stored a lot of juice made from Mu Xingchen's medicinal power, whenever there was an accident, he could always take a sip and turn the disaster into good luck.

As soon as these terrifying medicinal powers enter the body, the barrier to breaking through the realm becomes looser and looser, and even faint clouds of calamity begin to gather above.

The moment the calamity cloud appeared, the entire sect became nervous and excited. The nervousness was because they were afraid that Chen Yuan would not be able to break through successfully, and the excitement was naturally exciting. After all, this continent had been silent for too many years, and no one had experienced the ascension calamity for a long time. .

The news that Chen Yuan was about to undergo the Ascension Tribulation quickly spread outside the sect, spreading throughout the entire world of cultivation at an extremely fast speed. In just a few days, countless monks came to the sect to wait and see Chen Yuan with their own eyes. Yuandu tribulation.

Chen Yuan, who was at the center of the discussion, knew nothing about the changes and discussions in the outside world. After several days of transformation, a sub-space appeared in the sea of ​​​​consciousness, and all the excess spiritual power was incorporated into the sub-space, which greatly alleviated the current situation. dilemma.

"Ok?"

"Um."

Mu Xingchen, who was relieved, quickly squeezed himself into Chen Yuan's arms, raised his head and rubbed his neck aggrievedly, "That's great."

Chen Yuan hugged Mu Xingchen and adjusted his position so that he could lie more comfortably in his arms. His eyes softly scanned the entire pink Guoguo, and he squeezed Mu Xingchen's fingers, "The wedding ceremony——"

Before Chen Yuan could finish what he said, Mu Xingchen shook his head and said, "Nothing can be done." Thinking that many people might be guessing who Chen Yuan's Taoist companion was at this moment, he couldn't help but feel happy, "Let them guess."

"Okay, do you want to go for a walk?"

Mu Xingchen sat up from Chen Yuan's arms, put his hands on his shoulders, and looked at the master who had not been intimate with him for a long time with bright eyes, "Those are not important, there are more important things waiting for us to do now."

Before he finished speaking, he couldn't wait to throw Chen Yuan down on the carpet. His hands quickly got into his clothes and touched his abdominal muscles that he had been thinking about for a long time. He felt a little aggrieved and excited, "I miss you so much!"

Chen Yuan, who was holding Mu Xingchen's waist, let him move his hands up and down. His free hand moved to the back of Mu Xingchen's neck and gently squeezed the soft flesh there. "I miss you too, husband."

The lips that were already very close finally touched each other. The kiss after a long period of abstinence made both of them moan uncontrollably, and the two tongues entangled together eagerly.