50: made my pants wet

Of course, Mu Xingchen did not agree to Xingzhou's request to take another pill. After all, birth control pills are not without any side effects. Taking too much will definitely cause problems for the body.

As a result, Alpha, who had just lost his temper because he wanted to take birth control pills, was unhappy. From time to time, he would stare at his belly hidden under his clothes, and occasionally reach out to touch it. The sadness in his eyes could not be hidden at all. live.

Because Mu Xingchen arrived at school early in the morning, he was discovered by Xing Zhou and carried away. He had a few ridiculous classes in the utility room in the abandoned teaching building of the school, and was taken back to Xing Zhou's own apartment to sleep for a while. After licking me awake, I continued to have sex, so it was already past 7pm when I returned to school.

Mu Xingchen, whose face was covered tightly by a mask and hat, had not eaten all day, and was forced to consume a lot of energy. His legs and stomach were getting weak from hunger. Seeing that Xingzhou had no intention of eating, he had no choice but to pull He grabbed Alpha, who was holding him around the school, and asked softly: "I'm hungry, can I go eat first?"

Xingzhou carried Mu Xingchen around the school in a high-profile manner for at least three times. Then he remembered with annoyance that he had forgotten to feed the delicate Omega. He stopped and was about to continue wandering around, and carried him away in the eyes of countless pairs of horrified eyes. canteen.

After the two of them walked away, everyone who had been holding back for a long time dared to whisper, "Am I right? That one just now was really the little prince???"

"Nonsense, who can look like that except the little prince?" Someone rolled his eyes speechlessly, "But is your highness holding an Omega or a Beta? It should be a Beta, right?"

"It must be a Beta. It's impossible for an Omega to appear in our school. I really envy him that he can be favored by His Highness."

The Alpha passing by heard the discussion of a group of Betas who couldn't smell pheromones, and wanted to roll his eyes along with him, "What the hell are you Beta?" Although that Omega smelled like His Highness all over his body, he could still smell a bit of Omega's pheromones if he smelled carefully.

Moreover, Your Highness protects people so tightly. It seems that the susceptible period has arrived. No Alpha can survive without the comfort of his Omega. That one must be the Omega chosen by His Highness's own family. Now His Highness has reached the susceptible period. I couldn't live without Omega, so I brought it to school.

Most Alphas think so. After all, this is an ordinary school and there is no chance of Omega coming, so His Highness must have brought it from home.

Xingzhou, who was being discussed, carried Mu Xingchen, who smelled of himself, to the cafeteria. It was his first time to eat in the cafeteria. He walked around before finding the meal window with the help of kind-hearted classmates.

Mu Xingchen asked him to get down and walk countless times but was ignored. At this moment, he had given up the struggle and buried his face on Xing Zhou's shoulder to avoid the vague peeking eyes around him.

Xing Zhou, who was holding Mu Xingchen, stood in front of the window for a few minutes and asked very unhappily, "Why not use a robot to serve food?"

"..." The smiling auntie explained with difficulty, "Your Highness, schools generally do not use robots."

Aren’t they all like you at home? ! !

Of course, no one dared to say this, they could only scream in their hearts.