175 - 177

Mu Xingchen groaned and rolled twice on the bed, and finally sat up with difficulty, but the late alcohol began to surge up crazily. He squinted his eyes and tried to see clearly Bren standing beside the bed.

After a moment, as if he had finally determined which of the many vague Bruns was real, Mu Xingchen stretched out his hand in one direction and stammered, "I, I want to go to the toilet." .”

Bren, who was standing in the other direction, watched silently until the young man sitting on the bed seemed to be anxious and shed tears of grievance. Then he took a deep breath and helplessly stretched out his hand to hold Mu Xingchen, who had been facing the air. hand.

Pulling Mu Xingchen up from the bed, Brun looked down at the young man who fell into his arms instantly, and had to carry him half-carrying him to the toilet.

As soon as he let go of his hand, Mu Xingchen was like a fish out of water, waving his arms desperately and struggling. When Bren's hand reached out to hold his hand again, Mu Xingchen breathed a sigh of relief and stammered Complaining, "Don't, don't let me go, I'll fall, fall."

"You have rough skin and thick flesh, so you can't be broken."

As soon as he finished speaking, Bren began to regret that he shouldn't have said that, but it was too late. As soon as Mu Xingchen heard the man say that he was thick-skinned and thick-skinned, he explained excitedly, "I'm soft, soft!"

Before Mu Xingchen grabbed his hand and touched her slender waist, Bren changed the subject first, "The toilet is here."

Mu Xingchen, who had temporarily forgotten that he was in urgent need of urination, finally remembered this and started to unbutton his pants in a hurry. However, he was so drunk that his vision was blurry, and his hands were limp and weak. After groping for a while, he couldn't find anything. When I touched the waistband of my pants, I started to cry again anxiously.

A tear fell on the back of Bren's hand. He glanced down and couldn't understand how a huge dragon that could easily destroy a human town could shed tears over such a trivial matter.

"It's hard, it's hard, ugh."

Bren stood helplessly behind Mu Xingchen, so that he could rely on himself to prevent him from falling to the ground. He passed his hands through Mu Xingchen's waist, frowned and untied the belt that was almost tied into a knot. The big pants suddenly slipped down to his ankles.

Seeing that the drunken dragon in his arms had no intention of reaching out to help him, Bren's forehead veins jumped suddenly, "Hold yourself!"

Mu Xingchen raised his head in Bren's arms, his soft hair brushing against Bren's face. He shook his head and groaned, "I don't have any strength." After saying that, he raised his hand and patted the bulge. My bulging belly said, “I can’t hold it in any longer.”

Seeing that Mu Xingchen really had no intention of supporting him, Bren's molar teeth were almost broken, but he had to reach out to hold the swollen penis before he peed.

The sound of gurgling water continued for more than two minutes. Mu Xingchen's belly had shrunk visibly to the naked eye, but there was still a lot of wine stored in it. You could even hear the sound of water if you listened carefully when shaking.

Bren put on Mu Xingchen's trousers with a sullen face, then walked to the sink with one arm around him. He stared at the young man with red cheeks and squinted eyes in the mirror for a moment, then washed his hands and hugged him. He led Mu Xingchen, who was already drunk and completely unable to stand, back to the room.

But when putting the person on the bed, he encountered another problem. The person who couldn't even untie his belt just now was holding on to his clothes now.